[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + 3 cop report (Report Archived by Walshey)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: dmrzn

Their LFS Username(s):[COP] Skirma , VM.K3s[COP] , Biomeri[cop]
Their In-game Nickname(s): skirmantasLTUgamer , Khaledalshihry, Biomeri

Incident Information

Date of Incident: today
Time of Incident: 15min ago

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

48:40 : "Skirma start chase"
50:42 : "Skirma hits fast from behind"
56:23 : "Biomeri hit's other user , no apologise"
59:06 : "Skirma hits from behind"
59:37 : "K3S it hits my front tire"
59:40 : "hits fast from the front"
1:02:17 : "Biomeri hit my behind"
1:03:17 : "K3S again hit my front tire"
1:05:38 : "Biomeri pushing me from my front tire into the sand"
1:06:52 : "Skirma hits fast from behind"
1:06:55 : "Skirma hits from front"

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KR2oC_k...share_link
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
50:42 : "Skirma hits fast from behind"
"fast" There was such a minimal speed difference that even when you braked and i was <10m away from you i didn't do any damage to the car as seen in this image: https://imgur.com/a/xFVs0fv
59:06 : "Skirma hits from behind"
You try to blame me for pushing you into the grass while after barely touching you. You started writing into the chat instead of braking hence you end up in the grass. Not even worth overviewing.
59:40 : "hits fast from the front"
One of the moments I said sorry for in local chat after you stopped me after the chase. This one was my fault for trying to box you in while stopping with the e-brake.
1:06:52 : "Skirma hits fast from behind"
Again, we stopped and agreed that it was my fault on this one, and you said you won't post this on the forum since we all agreed that we made mistakes. This one is on your conscience, and shows that you are not a man of your word and can't be trusted. Two can play that game. On the other side, you suddenly braked and i had almost no time to react, especially after a long chase. We (not counting you, it seems) are human, can't do everything perfectly.
1:06:55 : "Skirma hits from front"
https://imgur.com/DM1W5tx In this picture we can obviously see, that my wheels are turned opposite way of you and brakes and handbrake are being applied to turn left faster in order to avoid contact. Again, can't predict what and when you will do anything, so it was the right choice at the time. My thought process was that you'll go forwards and i'll pit you, seems like you stayed in the grass for a while.
Now there were also some incompetency from your side. Let's start:
50:29 "dmrzn rams my side, letting two wheels into the air and borderline flipping me"
1:03:10 "dmrzn rams Biomeri's side for some reason? almost causing Biomeri to hit another still cop"
1:05:44 "dmrzn pushes tries to ram Biomeri into the grass, unsuccessful."
1:06:52 You can obviously see dmrzn braking for no particular reason, almost causing and accident domino effect with me and Biomeri
Not to mention the countless wrongways and almost crashing into people, pitting the cops etc.
Maybe it's time for you to finally grow up and accept that people are not perfect and can make mistakes, and forgive them, especially after they say sorry for what they did, ESPECIALLY in a video game. Maybe people will start trusting you.
Thank you for the report.

Skirma will be issued an in-game confirmable warning which he will have to acknowledge. The warning will serve as a reminder for him to apologise when causing accidents whilst driving, and to exercise greater caution when performing police tactics during pursuits.

All the best,
Walshey

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's