[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - COP (Report Archived by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
vertti7

Your LFS Username:Vitorpro99

Their LFS Username(s):vertti7
Their In-game Nickname(s):Deaky[COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:27/03/2023
Time of Incident:15:10

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):(55:19) > I was driving in straight way (speed limit 135)
(55:32) > when i reached to the chicane so i reduced my speed to keep on speed limit but i losted i little the control of my car, so i give a Throttle to get the control again, so keep my car a little bit above the speed limit, less that 10km/h cause the speedometer issn't really accurate,
(55:39) - so the cop Deaky saw my speeding and started a chase.
(56:13) - he give me a fine for speeding (probably cause i was 1km/h above 10% of toleracy), he didn't even tried to explain me why i was getting fined,
(56:16) - i tried to explain him that i was breaking, but he didn't care so i payde the fine
(56:27) - i gone back to the pits on the way the cop cleary i was trying to see if i was goign to break a rule

(56:34) - i get in the service zone in the ww and gone to the safezone, and the cop started a chase when i was almost in safezone, how i didn't see he fallowing me and was going straight to the pit i didn't notice the message and got fined in 300$.

These actions was cleary with the not to make me understand the rules or just warm me about how do i drive, was cleary with the intention to farm. As he confirmed on the chat just as argument to follow the rules accurately as they are written (it's on replay after i reached on the pit)

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K-mxhcL...share_link
First fine was for speeding, i did !showlaser if I remember right.
As a MED you shouldnt be breaking any roadlaws, as you should know.
If you had different attitude towards me I would have refunded you 250€, so only 50€ for wrong waying as you mentioned. Calling me "stupid cop" don't really help.
If you break the road laws (even as a MED) cops will chase ypu and have the right to issue a fine.

I feel bad for the admin going through this, just stupid waste of time when this could've been solved ingame. Did not know this was such an issue it lead to user reports -section.

-Deaky
(2023-03-27 20:36)Sheep Wrote: [ -> ]First fine was for speeding, i did !showlaser if I remember right.
As a MED you shouldnt be breaking any roadlaws, as you should know.
If you had different attitude towards me I would have refunded you 250€, so only 50€ for wrong waying as you mentioned. Calling me "stupid cop" don't really help.
If you break the road laws (even as a MED) cops will chase ypu and have the right to issue a fine.

I feel bad for the admin going through this, just stupid waste of time when this could've been solved ingame. Did not know this was such an issue it lead to user reports -section.

-Deaky

So i really recognize that my attitude wasn't the best one.

What made me feel that that the chase was with just the objective to prejudice me, was that i never get fined on
that Chicane for speeding and i already saw manys civilians and res/cops driving in this way above the speed limit (something beetwen 85-100km/h) and never get fined, and when i tried to explain my self you didn't anwser anything, it make me feel that you didn't really care about my justification. Again, it's not justified i calling you as "stupid", but everthing made me think that was just to create a damage.

-Vitor
While I do appreciate that you might feel you've been unfairly treated, this isn't the case and the cop did nothing wrong in this situation. If you hadn't sped or driven the wrong way, no fines would have been issued.

The biggest issue in this report is you calling the cop stupid, which violates rule 1.1.

As most incidents in this report are benign, no action will be taken.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's