[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - oh again (Unban Request Denied by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been like this before and I got banned for some ridiculous reason, and no one could provide me with any evidence or a report.

Which admin banned me this time, please I want proof, I'm tired of these bans without evidence and report
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
You have to provide the proof you are the one who banned me and I was not in the game when I was banned and I have nothing to do with the ban time
Hi,

Sometimes forum users will have a different LFS username in their forum profile, so it helps to use the format provided so we can know for sure which LFS account you are talking about.

I will assume you are making a request for androphp. I shall refer you back to your last thread you made with a similar issue.

https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=35558

As you will know, it was not the account androphp that the ban was issued to. It was another account.

This is not a problem of ours, but a problem that you have created by what I understand as a mass account sharing situation. The last thread mentions something about renting accounts? You are not being picked on as you seem to make out but there is a real big problem here which you are not helping us or yourself with.

There is nothing I can do as you haven't provided any new information, but I'll leave this open for your reply. Please re-read the previous thread you made linked above before replying.
Look, there are 3 accounts that belong to me and only one person plays in each of these accounts, but a 4th account is linked to my name and in this account (hususu9633) and I have nothing to do with this account. In my research results, the person playing on this account is banned (this is the account whose login hours are closest to the ban time)
As I mentioned again, only one person plays in each account and I have nothing to do with the (hususu9633) account. Disconnect my accounts from that account. I am not responsible for the crimes committed by that account. In addition, the account ban event in the mentioned topic was defeated by my (0hShit) account.
Thanks for the reply. I will discuss this with the others so I can come to a fair solution on this matter.
(2023-04-13 15:44)Androphp Wrote: [ -> ]Look, there are 3 accounts that belong to me and only one person plays in each of these accounts, but a 4th account is linked to my name and in this account (hususu9633) and I have nothing to do with this account. In my research results, the person playing on this account is banned (this is the account whose login hours are closest to the ban time)

Your answer does not match up with the database logs, so either be honest or the accounts will remain linked.

Demanding us to do things in your favour is not going to happen either. Comply with the policies we have or find somewhere else to play.
Look, I have no idea what is written in your database, but (hususu9633) I am stealing the account again, it does not belong to me. I just played for 1-2 months (hususu9633) before buying my own accounts. but I don't have any connection right now, what are you trying to do? I'm dealing with an account that doesn't belong to me.
We cannot be sure that you no longer have access to it. Your association with so many accounts and yourself and other players breaking the rules and getting the accounts banned is the problem.

The accounts will remain linked.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's