[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Red/Stock[COP] (stocksontop) (Report Archived by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone

I've pit in a safe zone and 1-2 seconds after that I realize I was surprisingly chased AND fined with 300 euros for 'drifting'...

Nickname: Red/Stock[COP]
LFS username: stocksontop

This cop chased me into pits (Safe zone), when I was clearly and obviously I was going to pit.

He refused to refund my money as a noob (sorry, but that's how you looks when you react like that) and even says that I've been not in safe zone.

When I am in a cop role it happens to me too and I refund the suspect every time, because that is fair play and good game overall.
Yesterday I've chased some guy at Archway traffic lights and seconds later he pits in safe zone there. He didn't even ask, but I refund him with 300.
That is correct behavior in this situation in my opinion.

This is always a misunderstanding and in my eyes looks so bad when you act like a ******
MPR link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4z3db6hdf...b.mpr/file

Time 1:34:33

I have over 250k insim money, but the point is to be clear what is fair and what is wrong.

Cheers!
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

You were drifting in the pitlane, the COP had every right to chase you again... Maybe don't pitlane while being chased in future??!

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's