[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: I gave my account to my friend to try S3 and he got banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,i gave my account name and password cause i'm no longer active in [TC] Cruise servers,and he got banned for code 1 can you help us? Thanks!
Your account will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
hello!
today i logged onto LFS to play s3 on my friends account(Countess)
i got code 1,i dont know how,last time i checked holyday mode was on.Could you unban the account?
-espanks

-------------
accidentally made 2 somehow,sorry i am new to forums
OKAY!
----
what happened is my vpn glitched and it stayed on. making my friends account banned(Countess) Could you help me? i am from croatia and vpn was set to netherlands.i will not repeat the error
hello chuck!
it has happened again.
could you help?
this time bad glitch from a vpn
Merged posts.

I guess it is established that the owner of "countess" is lending the account, so I'll go ahead and unlock and unban.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Hello!
this time it wasnt my fault,
countess tried to log on but an admin but my locations as a main one making countess banned
I assume since the ban is Code 1, you and your friend are living in different countries. I think you can prevent all of these bans by simply going to https://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=myprofile ,
logging into your TCWorld .
My Account
and Holiday Mode.
yes.we did that,but problem is admin put my location main so making holiday useless
The holiday mode has NOT been activated for your account yet, I've checked in the database. As written above multiple times, you (or whoever is the account owner) have to activate it via TC World. https://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=myprofile
So you have one fixed country, set by the system to the country of the owner, and one country you can choose yourself freely.

While we do not explicitly forbid lending out accounts, we still discourage it because it only causes problems and confusions to us, you and the players you play with on the server. And looking at this thread, you might realise that yourself now too.

That's all from our side. We will disregard any further requests for this account caused by account sharing.

PS: To complete the confusion, it also seems that you are have been sharing forum accounts too...
Addition: As it seems that the account owner is originally from Tunisia (and not Croatia), I've changed the country code to there.
it auto turns off after unban
Reference URL's