[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Ramming - Nike[LV] (Report Archived by Cam)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: EE3

Their LFS Username(s): Nike[LV]
Their In-game Nickname(s): SO•Freddy

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 13.04.2023
Time of Incident: 16:00 UCT +3

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

I was driving gentle and legally during the entire chase. However, later in the chase, he rammed my car about 100-120 meters and pushed it to the wall and flipped. When I asked him why he did this after the chase, he said, "You need your own medicine". I think he tried to get "revenge ram". During the chase, I don't think I did anything wrong and deserve it.

1:04:17 - Chase Start
1:09:20 - Several PIT maneuver from him and finally push from back to spin me

1:13:00 - Although I do not press any pedals, he drags my vehicle from behind for meters and pushes it against the wall and flips my car over. This move did a lot of damage to my vehicle, luckily I fell on my 4 wheels.

1:19:20 - Chase end I ask him why he did that
1:20:14 - He answered me ''i gave you the typical cop ''pit'' force, dont see any issue'' rather than say sorry
1:21:20 - Arguement keep going and he defend himself with ''thats not a ramming, but tactical force as its called these days'' and then he said ''you got a taste of your own medicine''

The discussion kept getting longer and got nowhere so I had to open a report on the forum.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/bils8g262...g.rar/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
(2023-04-14 16:10)South Wrote: [ -> ]1:09:20 - Several PIT maneuver from him and finally push from back to spin me

Force by cars being chased is permitted (rule 3.10) and I see no issue with the amount of force used here pursuant to rule 5.4.

(2023-04-14 16:10)South Wrote: [ -> ]1:13:00 - Although I do not press any pedals, he drags my vehicle from behind for meters and pushes it against the wall and flips my car over. This move did a lot of damage to my vehicle, luckily I fell on my 4 wheels.

I have watched this back a few times and I struggle to believe this was intentional. He was trying to find an angle to PIT you in the build up and did try to brake after making the initial contact (despite being a bit late to do so). By the time he managed to make the initial contact for the pit it was too late by that point as the road/barrier started to bend. The reason he slammed into you was because his car had not adjusted to the bend in the road, because he was still trying to pit you at high speeds. A lack of awareness, but the end result looks worse than how it was actually caused.

In my experience I have seen this happen a lot of times and sometimes it is clearly blatant. However, given the the attempts to pit and brake as well as the way overall chase played out, I do not think in my opinion that there was any malicious intent here.

(1970-07-14 14:48)South Wrote: [ -> ]1:20:14 - He answered me ''i gave you the typical cop ''pit'' force, dont see any issue'' rather than say sorry

He did in fact say sorry almost immediately after the incident during the chase.

(1970-07-14 14:48)South Wrote: [ -> ]1:21:20 - Arguement keep going and he defend himself with ''thats not a ramming, but tactical force as its called these days'' and then he said ''you got a taste of your own medicine''

In fairness to him, I have seen that he was trying to use tactical force in the build up and that he apologised after the incident. The end result was not ideal, but I still do not think there was anything malicious here.

Overall, I do not think there is enough here to warrant any action, it appears more accidental than anything. Tempers can flare after chases, and had you seen his apology perhaps this argument would not have continued.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's