[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Law on wearing helmet on motorcycle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
afaik, with the current rules you can ride a motorcycle in TC without wearing a helmet, you won't get a ticket. I know you won't take damage as a player when you ride 250kmh and you crash, but isn't it abit strange to not wear a helmet on a motorbike? I feel like it would be just abit more realistic to add a law that demands riders to wear a helmet on their motorcycle (maybe not for scooters and bicycles). For the sake of roleplay, just like the implementation of the MOT.

"But what if a player rides without helmet and spots a cop, and then quickly changes his/her player model to one with a helmet?"

Well if the cop noticed that player was riding without helmet, the cop can fine that player for that, even if the player changes his/her model to one with helmet. If that player denies that he/she was riding without helmet he/she can go to the forum with a proper MPR to fight the ticket.

So there you have it, I'm suggesting an additional rule for motorcycles that riders must wear a helmet.

[Image: 643e6b2815540-motorcycle_no_helmet.png]
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
With the current rules, going cop like this is perfectly fine.
Quite a minor suggestion but I like it.

Perhaps not wearing a helmet on a bike could be added to the fine list.
(2023-04-18 11:03)Cam Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps not wearing a helmet on a bike could be added to the fine list.

thats what I mean, like it should not be against SERVER rules, but just against normal road laws, where you can get fined if you fail to comply.
good idea i vote yes
Damn huge realism if you force a biker/cyclist to use a helmet!
Reference URL's