[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unloading TAXI passengers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simple suggestion. Getting a wider radius to unload passengers.

When "unloading" a passenger you always need to find a precise spot, which is not great without a visual indication (the distance, plus insim's delay, is not amazing to park at a precise spot).

Having a wider radius would permit us to correctly and safely park the car on the side of the road instead of going forward and back to find the precise spot and in some case avoid unnecessary u-turns (which happens quite a lot small roads).

Gameplay wise, it would feel more realistic to let off a passenger close to where they want (they may have legs to travel few meters) than having to exit the car and mesure precisely where they want to step off with a ruler. Wink
+1 Agree with what you’ve said.. nice idea.
(2023-05-01 00:49)Yukine Wrote: [ -> ]Having a wider radius would permit us to correctly and safely park the car on the side of the road instead of going forward and back to find the precise spot and in some case avoid unnecessary u-turns (which happens quite a lot small roads).

And also it would avoid drop-offs in the middle of the Autobahn (Kyoto Ring) which gave me PTSD. W00t
Sensible idea, +1
Good point! +1
bigger slot for at least 2 big busses that would be great
(2023-05-05 16:37)Greg Wrote: [ -> ]bigger slot for at least 2 big busses that would be great

It would be great, especially when doing jobs in groups.
Plus the design is realistic as 2-3 buses on the same bus stop happens a lot where I live. Laugh
This is definitely a huge +1

Definitely agree with DunoCZ the drop offs on/near the autobahn giving me heart palpatations especially when a chase is running round nearby...
Another thing I'd like to see as Taxi is less 20-300m fares.
As a taxi driver I'd enjoy taking people to places, not a street away. Smile
Reference URL's