[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - [R] Dee^ (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: thatyorkshireman

Their LFS Username(s): racerss
Their In-game Nickname(s): [R] Dee^

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 02/05/23
Time of Incident: 21-2200 GMT+1

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
22:57 - Unnecessary pushing.
24:58 - Unnecessary pushing.
26:56 - Ramming me against fence, does not apologize, let me pit after probably so there would be less chance of a report perhaps.
1:19:40 - Lag abuse.
1:25:50 - No reason to push/ram other than to gain an unfair advantage.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/zt8mhjvls...s.mpr/file
i can tell you had troubles sleeping after losing that chase.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
The only timestamp that went beyond the rules was the flipping you over the barrier situation but you were able to pit after this happened.

The lag situation is very suspicous but I can't say 100% if this happened intentionally.

The final timestamp in the tunnel was some light pushing, with weight advantage on his side he was able to push you into a small space where you could not get out. Bit of a dirty tactic, but I can't see anywhere of this breaching the rules.

Rules Wrote:You are permitted to use minor force/physical contact to evade arrest

So as long as no serious impact/damage is occuring (which it didn't), what he did would be ok as far as the rules go.

I will make a log on his profile about this report regarding the lag situation and also the ramming into a barrier so it can be referred to if it repeats, but no punishment necessary here. I appreciate the concern though.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's