[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Final Trip Increase, New Statistic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

A quick search in the forum did not turn up any information regarding the final trip increase; however, a number of individuals on the servers agree that the 1000 kilometers should be increased.

Final Trip 1000 kilometers

Considering how easy it is to reach 1000 kilometers nowadays with mods, I believe the limit should be increased.

New Statistic

Earlier this morning, P V L commented that he had made many final trips, which are not counted. This may also constitute a new statistic in the TC world.

+1

should be continuous, like 1050, 1100, etc....
-1 from me, the "final bonus" is a symbolic milestone.
It's more about an achievement than anything else.

From my point of view permitting to go over it just breaks the fun/torture of reaching that achievement.

I don't see the need of the statistic as it kinda depends on how you achieve it; in one go or just by leaving your computer on every nights.
Maybe an "electricity wasted" stat instead? Thumbup

In a more serious tone, as you said, it's easier than ever since the introduction of mods to drive 1.000km.
I see no harm in pitting and driving 1.000km again without a particular stat or going over it.
I agree with yuki 100%
Driving 1000km for a 'normal' person is still not an easy task. I don't think anything has changed this difficulty.

It's ridiculous to open a page for someone who doesn't quit the game 24/7 after making all other stats meaningless.
I agree with the latest replies and wanna add another reason against it. The "compound interest", so to say. You know a certain chunk of the bonus is carried over, thus doubled. This chunk grows and grows which increases the payout. The 1000km is the natural barrier to stop that number from growing infinitely. Without it, you could reach a point where you could earn 1000€ for doing 50km.
I agree, 1000km should stay as it is.

Back in the days it was a milestone that took hours and hours to complete, now it's pretty much cheated where you just switch between server 1 and 2 then do it over the course of 2-3 days or some players do it in 1 day.

-1 for me.

Regards
I also agree in stay as it is. The 1000 km goal should be reached in one cruise. It´s not the idea to stay at server over night to save the high bonus rate. If, it´s not a real achievement cause it isn´t driven on one day. For a normal cruiser it´s a goal he normally will not reach on one day.
Reference URL's