[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Senna (Report Archived by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:revleon

Their LFS Username(s):senna.0213
Their In-game Nickname(s):Senna

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 08/05/2023
Time of Incident: 14:00 GMT

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
There's a short enough video of the incident that I don't think requires timestamps. (The replay file is over 5 hours so I wanted to make it easier for the admins)

- Senna attempted a poor pit and flipped Kaiku [COP] for which he did not apologize or attempt to rectify at all. He believes that was a legitimate PIT.

- Senna then did the same to me and ended flipping my car too, then proceded to escape the chase.

- I tried to explain to Senna that his maneuvers were not within the rules (5.4. Force / Physical Contact

Any force used must be calculated and tactical. The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car. Ramming is forbidden.). Although he did not cause any direct damage flipping a car is neither calculated or tactical.

- Again Senna failed to apologize for flipping my car or attempt to stop and when I tried to explain to him that it was not allowed and he ignored everything I was saying. I did not want to end up reporting this user but I don't see what more I could have done.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

I appreciate the YouTube video, but please could you also provide an mpr with timestamps?
As requested, MPR link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Z-7-yz...share_link

@ 5:36:30 - Flips Kaiku
@ 5:38:10 - He flips me

Replay ends shortly after, you will need to check server chat logs.
(2023-05-08 16:09)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I appreciate the YouTube video, but please could you also provide an mpr with timestamps?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IMR80Ic...share_link

Extended version showing chat after the chase (near end of replay). @revleon trying to cause an argument clearly to which I ended up replying Smile. Same thing happened between revleon and Tomas, chase before mine.

Sure, the contact was to the side of the car rather than the back but you can tell I was clearly aiming for the back to try and spin cops out.
(2023-05-08 19:33)senna.0213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-05-08 16:09)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I appreciate the YouTube video, but please could you also provide an mpr with timestamps?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IMR80Ic...share_link

Extended version showing chat after the chase (near end of replay). @revleon trying to cause an argument clearly to which I ended up replying Smile. Same thing happened between revleon and Tomas, chase before mine.

Sure, the contact was to the side of the car rather than the back but you can tell I was clearly aiming for the back to try and spin cops out.

I don't see me trying to cause any arguement other than trying to explain to you that what you did was not ok. Your reply to this was "08/05/2023 14:21:22 : Senna : stop crying" and "08/05/2023 14:21:25 : Senna : thanks for free XP". The chase before has nothing to do with this report, also there was no arguement between me and Tomas.

If you didn't intend to flip the cars, when I asked why you flipped two cops on their side you said "08/05/2023 14:21:29 : Senna : my car is good at flipping cars on side" instead of just apologizing and not having to get to this point.

To me it seems you might have some residual feelings from our last encouter but I assure you I have nothing against you, all I tried to do was make you aware of the rules so we can have a good atmosphere.
**Post removed by Josh - Do not make irrelevant posts in User Reports. Warning increased**
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
I have reviewed the mpr and these are my thoughts on 3 points of contact during the chase (times given are for RevLeon's mpr).

5:36:23 - Senna performs a side/door hit on Kaiku at low speed - This was not intended to be a PIT due to the low speed of 20mph and the contact being made directly on the door of Kaiku (FZ5). I would class this as a ram/attempt to flip.

5:36:56 - Kaiku is flipped - I see this incident as the result of a couple of things. Primarily Kaiku is flipped as a result of Senna making direct side contact and the momentum simply flipping Kaiku's car. I feel this could have been avoided by Senna as he is not actively trying to avoid making this contact. He is using throttle whilst steering his car towards the side of Kaiku's.

However the initial reason your cars are in this situation is the contact made on Senna from Daddy[COP] hitting the front of Senna's car. This makes Daddy and Kaiku touch and both spin sideways whilst Senna's car is spun towards both cars.

With that said - at no point did Senna apply any braking and try to steer away from your cars - I don't think the flip was fully intentional however the amount of contact from Senna could have been avoided. Due to the throttle and steering input from Senna I will treat this as a ram/purposeful contact.

5:38:10 - Senna flips Daddy[COP] - Ram/purposeful contact intended to flip Daddy. Direct side/door hit whilst Daddy is almost completely stationary. Also carries on turning and giving throttle whilst Daddy is part flipped to ensure his car rolls over fully.

I'm not overly interested in the chat afterwards. I have checked the chatlogs and there isn't really anything argumentative or antagonising that I can see. All I will add is a point that Senna made:

"If a car is flipped whilst doing a PIT, it is legal". This is true, however none of the uses of force made in the above timestamps were PITs. From what I can see these were side impacts intended to try and cause cars to flip.

This line below tells me it isn't the first time you have used this tactic:

13:21:28 UTC // One (Kyoto) // senna.0213 // Senna : my car is good at flipping cars on side

To summarise, as mentioned the above points of contact were all with the intention of flipping Daddy and Kaiku. These were not PIT manoeuvres and do not count as light or tactical force.

Senna will receive a confirmable warning for using excessive force/ramming during a chases.

Senna, PIT manoeuvres must be performed at the rear corner of a car - not halfway down on the door. Both cars should also be parallel to each other as much as possible - not sideways or closer to a 90 degree angle. T-bone style contact is not considered a PIT. Any future occurrences of this may result in a ban.

Although the result of the chase is unfair I am not going to issue a force fine for the suspect and try to estimate the refund as there were multiple cops involved with different lengths in the chase. XP can also not be altered.

As a side - 7mar has had their forum warning increased due to making an irrelevant post above.

Please remember 3.2. Only admins and users involved - including people who can supply evidence which may alter the outcome of the case - may post in threads within the Server Administration Tasks forum and its sub-forums.

Thank you for your report.

Josh.
Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's