[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + deagle report (Report Archived by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: thegamer147

Their LFS Username(s): deagle762
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP] Deagle

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 08/05/2023
Time of Incident: now

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
14:56.19 the user pushes me against the barrier and causes a big accident I think this action was not fair play, he does not even apologize and ignores my messages.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/1h6uz1g8c...e.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello, I've reviewed the replay.

As for the actual contact before the point of the accident, it wasn't even a PIT manoeuvre. It was side-on contact that pushed you towards the barrier. This contact wasn't ideal especially as it moves you across into the barrier (although the resulting immediate damage is minimal).

There are also a few other poorly executed or misjudged PIT moves prior to this incident. These are usually a result of poor judgement/timing/car placement.

As for the actual incident where you hit RedStock, this was mostly caused by him (RedStock) pulling across your path on the AB and stopping when he misjudges the barriers. Although Deagle is immediately next to you and stopping you from moving away there was little either of you could do to prevent the accident from happening. You are bouncing between his car and the central barrier which also narrows into your lane at this point again giving you nowhere to go. Also bear in mind all of this happens within 2 seconds while you;re travelling at 140mph.

Th summarise, this collision was not 100% the fault of [COP] Deagle. It may have been avoided if he had not made contact with you however this is not guaranteed. It was mostly caused by RedStock pulling into your path, for which he did not apologise to either of you afterwards.

[COP] Deagle: Will receive a warning for force in chases - to make sure it is appropriate and safely executed.

RedStock: Will receive a warning for causing an accident and not apologising/ramming.

Thank you for your report.

Josh.
Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's