[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report kuroo (Report Archived by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:y a k u z

Their LFS Username(s):oliwier3
Their In-game Nickname(s):Red Kuroo [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:9/05/2023
Time of Incident:now

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
14:58.29 He comes from the opposite lane and hits me, user has Psychological problems And results having problems behaving like a decent human being. Player ww'd As a cop And ruined my chase because of his mistake With also He did not speak to me in a proper way Yet he was toxic toward me As it will be shown in the mpr, Thanks in advance

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/tcxrkyhe4sxmjyv/kuroo.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
I've seen the incident and it is quite clearly a genuine accident caused by Kuroo not checking the map before going WW. He did apologise with a bind afterwards and explained why it happened.

I don't feel that any of the conversation afterwards was toxic or rude. FTR saying that someone has 'psychological problems' is more toxic and rude than anything Kuroo said to you.

To summarise I don't really feel that any action is 100% necessary here as it was a genuine WW accident that happens multiple times a day.

However as Kuroo was a [COP] in a chase (and you were also in a chase) I will issue a confirmable warning for driving WW when it was not clear to do so.

Thank you for your report.

Josh.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's