[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - UR Verke / racerss (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: racerss

Their LFS Username(s): Verke
Their In-game Nickname(s): [TC]›Petsu‹

Incident Information

Date of Incident: Today
Time of Incident: 20:10 UTC

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): I believe that I have been unfairly banned for ramming.

Petsu messaged me about 1:39:20, which at the time I was in the chase driving with a wheel (and while trying to pass I had the cop blocking my exit, thus i had to break through), I responded with "sec sir" as I could not type at the time.

At about 1:42:00 I have swapped to mouse, anticipating things to heat up, and refueled my car.

At about 1:52:00 and in many other instances prior a COP (for instance: 1:45:59, 1:46:50, 1:59:55) was rear ending my car, and the chase effectively turned into a derby demolition. That is when Petsu decided to issue the ban.

Throughout the chase I have tried to avoid damaging the COPs as much as possible and just try to escape, unless where I had to push through to exit area. As the chase progressed, I started getting rear-ended and more and more force was used against me, in response I escalated the force I was using as a suspect.

I do not think in my opinion that a ban is deserved, I find it unreasonable to sit ducks while few COPs hammer my car. Surrender if a COP blocks a certain exit. Otherwise risk getting banned.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/8qd4zy6l7...y.mpr/file
Hi,

Just to clarify, is Petsu involved in an incident in-game where you are reporting him for his driving/behaviour? Or are you reporting him because you don't agree with his ban?

If the second is the case I would make an unban request instead and discuss it there. You cannot report an admin because they have banned you and you don't agree with it.

Please clarify.

Thanks,

Josh.
Thank you Josh. Petsu issued a ban against me that I am disagreeing with.

I have seen several reports against admins in the past so this is why I created this thread.
If you think you have been banned unfairly, you may file an unban request here.
Hello Adorable,

Taken from the Unban Request forum description:

Quote:Do you feel you've been banned unfairly? Request an unban here.

It does not seem like you believe Petsu acted in an improper way or abused his powers.

In this case, the procedure would be:
- Create an unban request
- Create an unban appeal if you disagree with the outcome of the request

You may forum PM me if you have any questions about this.

But for now, this definitely doesn't need to be a report.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's