[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: My Machine - BF3-able?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Easily run it at that resolution you may even get high settings out of it.

If that system is all you can afford, but obviously I'd recommend you save up some money and invest in a quad core/4gb ram system. You could even keep the graphics card maybe x2 them but all depends on your budget Tongue
my budget right now is about 17,36€ ...

But thank you, i'm confident enough to buy the game now.

next step: How the **** do i get two OS onto my system?
Well I have a AMD Athlon X2 5600 (clocked at 2.9Ghz) with a 3870 512Mb and 4GB of DDR2 ram. I can play it fairly well at 1920x1080 on lowest settings. Its probably about 25-30fps average, so its not smooth, but its playable.

If you want to upgrade on a budget, maybe think of AMD Fusion? I don't know how well it performs in games but it sounds not too bad for a cheap price.
Dunno ._.

So i installed Win8 x32 now and it tells my i actually have 4GB of ram ... should i proceed to x64? Or would that only make sense with 6GB?
32gb only sees 3.66gb if u got more than 4gb of rasm i would recommend going to 64 bit
(2012-07-03 21:56)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]32gbbit only sees 3.66gb
The amount it sees very much depends on the specific hardware and windows version. Also, the chances are that if Win8 reports 4GB, it's can use 4GB - there are some tricks that the motherboard/windows can do to use the full 4GB with a 32bit OS.

Either way, 64bit is probably the best if you have at least 4GB.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's