[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + unban please (Unban Request Granted by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can I find out why I got banned from the discord server and is there a chance for a unban? nickname: ®Ömer#2127
Hi,

If you can provide a good enough reason to be unbanned and agree to the discord rules I will unban your account.

During this time, many users were arguing in Turkish and insulting each other. All users disregarding the server rules were banned.

Quote:1. --- General Rules ---

1.1. Respect other users. Personal attacks are not tolerated.

1.2. Keep bad language to a minimum. Racism/racial language is not tolerated.

1.3. Use English language only.

1.4. Do not send illegal, inappropriate or explicit material or links to websites that include such material.

1.5. Do not send provocative, outrageous, or pointless messages.

1.6. Do not send messages in capital letters only. You may use them when it's grammatically correct, but do not overuse them.

1.7. Do not show private messages without permission of the sender and other participants.

1.8. Try and keep your discussions / messages relevant to the channel you are in.

1.9. Do not @mention people excessively or without good reason. This includes global mentions (@everyone, @here etc).
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply soon. At the admin's discretion, you have around 1-3 days to respond.
OK I agree. I didn't know it was forbidden to speak Turkish on the server. I didn't see that part of the rules, I'm aware of my mistake, please unban me
Unban Request Granted
Reference URL's