[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Soloman (Report Archived by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Psykoze

Their LFS Username(s): SolomanLane
Their In-game Nickname(s): ~Soloman[COP]~

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 29th May 2023
Time of Incident: 10:19pm (GMT +1 French hour)

Description of Incident :

11:21.20 => The chase starting.

14:00.00 => The first ram full speed.

16:29.00 => He was trying to crush me on the barrier full speed.

17:20.00 to 17:40.00 => He was trying to pit (crushing me on the wall ?) after that head on crash with him it was my bad i've got an issue (alt+tabbed thing) and haven't say sorry cuz i don't really know what happen but yes it was my fault this time and after he try to crush me again.

18:19.00 => Another crash from him.

20:52.00 => A direct hit, and he have time to go for my rear not on the side.

22:27.00 => He do a P.I.T but still accelerate and full send into the tree and no sorry from him.

22:49.00 to 22:59.00 => Another pit but he wanted to kill me into the bush. but still accelerate. i was on rear cam with the spin can't see him and i head on crash him another time without saying sorry, my fault.

23:57.00 => A side hit into wall.

24:00.00 => end of chase, my steering was to damaged, mostly from me but still.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://uploadir.com/58127/qLzyAoexzA
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Dear Psykoze,

It seems that you were also found to be breaking server rules. While some mistakes were made by SolomanLane and he should have apologised to you, it's hard to believe all the times you rammed into the COP were due to PC errors. Please remember that ramming is not allowed on our servers. Please follow our rules in the future;

1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

Take this as your Warning. It will be listed in your URS file.

SolomanLane will receive an in-game Confirmable Warning reminding them to apologise after any accidents, including poorly timed PITs.

Thanks for your Report,
~Bez

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's