[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Parcels box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, we had parcels box with 5 slots, for all vehicles that it was ok, now it was reduced to 3 slots all of sudden, and instead of that why not implement different settings for each class of vehicle:

Bikes 1 box

Cars 5 box

Vans 7 box

Pickups/trucks 8 box

Why the different amounts?
Bigger vehicles, bigger investments, bigger cargos/kg's, bigger money!
Has it gone down to 3? I still have 5 available and the InSim still says 5 per car?

I do like the idea of having more boxes on bigger vehicles. It seems a bit silly that a small Kei car can take the same maximum amount as a truck. However the 5 boxes seems adequate for the amount of parcels you an deliver and gives you a little bit of a strategy to plan. At the same time I wouldn't like to see the number of boxes reduced from 5 for smaller vehicles.

Josh.
There is some much wrong with that OP

1. The screenshot shows the Cargo Extension, not the Parcel Box. The Cargo Extension only affects the capacity for freight transport missions.

2. Every parcel box can hold 10kg of parcels.
(2023-06-04 14:32)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]Has it gone down to 3? I still have 5 available and the InSim still says 5 per car?

I do like the idea of having more boxes on bigger vehicles. It seems a bit silly that a small Kei car can take the same maximum amount as a truck. However the 5 boxes seems adequate for the amount of parcels you an deliver and gives you a little bit of a strategy to plan. At the same time I wouldn't like to see the number of boxes reduced from 5 for smaller vehicles.

Josh.

No it didnt not, i was just blinded because hur dur, my fault.
Anyway, yes, its a cool thing, a small kcar would barely take 20items, so 2 parcels box is perfect, like a glove, and bigger vehicles? More space! More cargo! MORE MONEY!

(2023-06-05 06:08)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]There is some much wrong with that OP

1. The screenshot shows the Cargo Extension, not the Parcel Box. The Cargo Extension only affects the capacity for freight transport missions.

2. Every parcel box can hold 10kg of parcels.

Yes, sorry me, i've made a mistake, misread it sorry, but since the poll is up already, what are the possibilities to make it happen? I mean, is it even possible to do?

And i didnt mean to change the amount of cargo per parcel box, i meant more boxes per vehicle based on the class / size of it.
I understand the reason behind it but it would simply kill the idea. Imagine a truck that can literally pickup anything at once. Not only it would be unfair for all others, it would also ruin the economy. The generated income is quite ok I think. Not too cheaty, not too easy, but sill worth doing it.
Reference URL's