[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - ban appeal (Unban Request Denied by Petsu)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i got banned by petsu for apparently being toxic and saying dumbass. i was on the motorway next to pit and went to first lane, then a car was infront of me but i couldnt see it as i was near max fov, basically blind ahead.
I apologise for hitting the guy infront of me. May i get unbanned.
Can you edit your post to follow the template at the bottom of this post:

https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Thanks.

Josh.
LFS USERNAME: andreiM

Date and time:
Sunday 4th June 2023
time is like 3pm GMT i think.

I basically got banned by PETSU. This is because i was apparently being toxic and revenge rammed some guy, but as you could see in the clip, i lost control of my car and accidently hit the back of that guys car.
Im kindly asking to be unbanned.
And again, i apologise.

By Andrei.
(nickname in game is BADASS..andreiM.)

I would also love to be unbanned as the server is really fun and enjoyable. W00t

Also idk why but in this clip the fov seems to be closer but its really not, cos im sitting down behind a wheel irl and the fov is much bigger so i was near blind when losing control of the car.

i dont know why it wont let me send the clip i recorded then, but if u want to see it, message me on discord. Username is, sheluvsA#9464
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hi Andreim,

I banned you because you clearly revenge rammed someone and because of your constant toxicity against other players past few days. 3 days ago i had to kick you from the server as you kept ramming someone who was "in pitbox you want to use" and you kept insulting the user even after i told you that what you yourself are doing is wrong, and to stop insulting him. 2 days ago you kept arguing with another admin after you got restricted for ignoring sirens. Today in short timespan you got fined for swearing twice and the latter ended up autokicking you. After that you came back and started arguing again with admins and calling us dumbasses. When i told you today AGAIN to stop calling people dumbasses, you were very argumentative about it. I think we are seeing a pattern here.

I had some difficulties with chatlogs and couldn't gather much but here are just few easy searches which i was able to do:
Quote:2023-06-04 14:58:29 UTC One (Sydney) andreim_ * EVERYONE * BADASS..AndreiM. : calling someone a dumbass dont hurt tgen
2023-06-04 14:57:42 UTC One (Sydney) andreim_ * EVERYONE * BADASS..AndreiM. : dumbass mods
2023-06-03 19:38:48 UTC One (Sydney) andreim_ * EVERYONE * BADASS..AndreiM. : DUMBASS
2023-06-03 16:17:23 UTC One (Sydney) andreim_ * EVERYONE * BADASS..AndreiM. : dumbass
2023-06-03 10:49:59 UTC One (Sydney) andreim_ * EVERYONE * BADASS..AndreiM. : dumbass
2023-06-02 15:47:04 UTC One (Blackwood Retro) andreim_ * EVERYONE * BADASS..AndreiM. : dumbass
2023-06-02 15:14:21 UTC One (Blackwood Retro) andreim_ * EVERYONE * BADASS..AndreiM. : dumbass
2023-06-01 21:39:24 UTC One (Blackwood Retro) andreim_ * EVERYONE * BadAss..Andreim. : dumbass
2023-06-01 17:04:54 UTC One (Blackwood Retro) andreim_ * EVERYONE * BadAss..Andreim. : dumbass
2023-06-01 16:36:51 UTC One (Blackwood Retro) andreim_ * EVERYONE * BadAss..Andreim. : dumbass
2023-06-01 08:57:00 UTC One (Blackwood Retro) andreim_ * EVERYONE * BadAss..Andreim. : dumbass

2023-06-03 16:17:35 UTC One (Sydney) verke * EVERYONE * [TC]›Petsu‹ : BADASS..AndreiM. - seriously stop calling people dumbass
2023-06-04 14:58:03 UTC One (Sydney) verke * EVERYONE * [TC]›Petsu‹ : BADASS..AndreiM. - Didnt i tell you to stop calling everyone dumbasses

Here is another good example of your attitude towards others.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/amj9b2lf51xagw...3.mp4?dl=0
This is easily avoidable situation but you decided to run into ber and insult him afterwards. You saw him from far away and could've braked but instead decided to keep going full throttle and started braking only just before hitting him. That situation itself isn't very serious in my opinion but when gathered with others it works as very good example.

This next situation is what i banned you for. I saw you say this in chat
[Image: 5Kqjznc.png]
and decided to start spectating you.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/quyangz1vmc6rr...q.mp4?dl=0
Alpbura scratches your car and you start chasing him down. You were standing there for few minutes before that, so the fact you start suddenly driving after someone furiously is pretty clear to me what your intentions are. When you finally catch up to him at the end of HW1 you just straight up ram him full speed from rear. That's when i decided to ban you based on everything what i've seen you do past few days, and what happened earlier on the server.

I'm really glad you finally showed some remorse on discord, but i don't currently think unbanning you or even reducing your ban length would be smart thing to do. We have rules to keep gameplay clean and environment enjoyable for everyone. Your actions past few days are very very far from that. You are new player but have played a lot during this short time, so having few days break to think how you will improve your act is probably best for us all. It will hopefully also act as stern warning that we do not tolerate toxic behaviour against other players at all!

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's