[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - 0hShit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username:0hShit
Nickname:Rewotwo?
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No):Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): I'm usually free after 12:00 most of the time (I am available now, it would be perfect to do it now.)

Time zone: GMT+03:00
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I certify that I have read and studied the entire police manual.

Thanks.
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the list of Police Trainers >here<. You can contact one, or all of them via PM or Discord DM to arrange your training: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
I've messaged people but not heard back. Sad
Training Information:

Took place on: 05/07/2023

Trainer(s) Present: Ephwurd [T]

Assistance Present: vLyrinx [CA]

Lead Trainer: Ephwurd [T]

Good Points: some of pit maneuvers acceptable, using binds correctly

Improvements: you have performed good manuevers during training but your car control is not really acceptable, it will cause collisions in a busy server. try to focus on your suspect and do not rush for pit maneuvers. you brake late in corners and hit suspect, hitting objects, and spinning around, can't say that these moves acceptable for a COP. I suggest that you should practise your own driving first, then keep practising on COP role. also, careful about "failed to stop" text before you get interaction with suspect, for audible sirens and strobes do not forget to turn them on when you start chase.

Notes: do not hesitate to apply when you feel yourself ready for another training session, keep practising!

Authorized by Carl.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's