[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Multiple reports (Report Archived by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: thatyorkshireman

Their LFS Username(s): racerss, salmann, robb5, HelloYou, valdas1, HadiZ, BateKris07, sebok_bence, Androphp, mrblazefist, Vraiz, Yasso7up, Nexoon, dtk25, humuk78, PauliusE90i
Their In-game Nickname(s): [R] Dee^, Omer, Robert, Emre Bulut, Vilius, Lemon Lime, Kris4o, sbence, Edown'ChoseiNN, [dorifto], VRaiz, [DD] tBug, AUDI RS(4) HANNOVER, STREETOUTLAWSDTK, Sil80, Paulius

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 19/06/23
Time of Incident: ~8PM BST

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
16:26 - [R] Dee^, Omer, Robert, sbence, STREETOUTLAWSDTK ingnoring sirens/passing chase
16:37 - Emre Bulut, Vilius, Lemon Lime, Kris4o, sbence and Edown'ChoseiNN, VRaiz ignoring sirens/passing chase/not slowing for chase.
16:51 - Vilius, Lemon Lime and [dorifto] interfering with my chase/suspect
17:14 - Vilius, Lemon Lime and sbence ignoring sirens/passing chase
17:26 - Lemon Lime ignoring sirens/causing crash.
18:10 - VRaiz, [DD] tBug and Edown'ChoseiNN ignoring sirens/passing chase
19:16 - AUDI RS(4) HANNOVER, STREETOUTLAWSDTK and Sil80 ignoring sirens/passing chase
20:04 - [dorifto] and Paulius following chase/passing chase
20:27 - [DD] tBug, AUDI RS(4) HANNOVER and Sil80 ramming through traffic/ignoring sirens/passing chase
20:47 - Lemon Lime ignoring sirens/ramming

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/pycuild82...s.mpr/file
19:16 I admit i passed very close sorry for that. But i didn't make any contact.
20:27 Ramming trough traffic? Seriously? I scratched him, sorry for that, but ramming?
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Paulius, Lemon Lime, Vilius and Dorifto have already been banned as a result from the behavior displayed here in an earlier report submitted by a different user.

Emre Bulut and Kris4o have been banned, as both of them have recent warnings for similar behavior.

[R] Dee^, Omer, STREETOUTLAWSDTK, sbence, Robert, Edown'ChoseiNN, VRaiz, AUDI RS(4) HANNOVER, and Sil80 have received official warnings for their conduct.

[DD] tBug has not been penalized, as the suspect pulled into the Autobahn almost perpendicular to the direction of travel and was moving very slowly. The siren does not absolve cops or suspects from responsibility and has appeared as away from the autobahn as he approached.

To anyone that might find their way in here after having received a warning or ban as a result from this report, I want to say that I've tested the siren relative to the location where the incident took place and this is where the it appears. You all had time to slow down but chose not to.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's