[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Merdin Wrong Way (Report Archived by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: TdiAhmet_

Their LFS Username(s): Merdin
Their In-game Nickname(s): cherniqkoshmar

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 24.06.2023
Time of Incident: GMT+3 23.40

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
15.35:Reverse Direction Begins.
15.40:It can almost cause an accident.
15.48:He continues carelessly in the opposite lane and crashes into me. I don't think that apologizing will excuse the big mistake he made.
15.58:and it was almost time for her to cause an accident again.
(I can explain this much with google translate.)

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/ezw0u6fog61vlfj/crashh.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

User was driving on the wrong side, which in turn caused an accident and he will receive a warning for that. With that said, you carry some of the blame for this incident.

While it isn't your fault that someone comes towards you on the wrong side of the road, this is a live and dynamic server with cars traveling at high speed and we all need to make room for eachother. There was ample room and time for you to make space for Merdin to pass without incident, and while he braked and drove into the barrier to avoid you, you made no steering input what so ever and even released your brakes before crashing into him. Had you done any of the above, he would have been able to pass you and there would be nothing to report.

Consider that in the future, please.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's