[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Dmrzn (Report Archived by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Taran_J

Their LFS Username(s):dmrzn
Their In-game Nickname(s):[cop] dmrzn

Incident Information

Date of Incident: today
Time of Incident:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
Recently dmrzn has some cop issue that leaded to revoke his cop license

However, I got a high fine today for no good reason
All The cops know this - Repetition of the violation - Severity of the violation, except for Dmrzn,

I'm seeking for a report for his misuse of his cop, And requesting a hopefully A Refund

A replay of the time when the chase started: 13:58

I Didn't cause any danger to civilians, did not crash into another car [by my mistake] and cause a mess. I did a few WW on the highway, which I believe were reasonable and not bad

I asked him What's the reason for the high Fine His respond was 'Speeding+ww' I tried and wanted him to explain more but he seems not interested

in this video Shows That also Dmrzn was driving recklessly And caused a crashed Did not stop in that Chased the guy and high fined him for a mistake he did not commit

in the replay timestamp: 47:42

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hyoigs57x...p.mpr/file
I'm trying to chase him because the person named "user1" did ww in the video you shot, and this is evident in the section you shot.Secondly, I do not cause an accident, the person loses control of himself and hits "user1"
You were in his way Simply krisztián Tried to avoid you by switching lanes Not saying not his fault but expect some reaction no? because you were in his lane in a blind curve Don't that makes sense to you
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi Taran_J,

I have reviewed you report and have concluded the following.

The chase that starts at 13:58 certainly doesn't seem to justify a high fine.

There is only one incident where you are involved with any other user as it is the collision with the motorbike at 14:30. It was almost completely an accident as the motorbike has only just !getup as you come round the corner and it comes into view in the middle of the road. This is almost unavoidable on both parts. This does not warrant a high fine.

The chase as a whole was very smooth and clean with minimal/no contact. You also didn't put any other users in danger.

The chases ends when another user clips you whilst overtaking you and you both crash. You become wedged between barriers and are busted.

Action will be taken regarding the fine as described below as this does not warrant a high fine.

(2023-06-28 23:34)Taran_J Wrote: [ -> ]You were in his way Simply krisztián Tried to avoid you by switching lanes Not saying not his fault but expect some reaction no? because you were in his lane in a blind curve Don't that makes sense to you

This is not true. krisztián lost control when he changed gear (lost traction) and spun into the path of Dmrzn. Dmrzn was also only just in view when krisztián lost control so this is also not the reason this crash occurred. Dmrzn is not at fault here.

No action will be taken for this part of the incident.

The high fine for your chase was €478. I will rectify the fine of your chase to match the suggested fine (€368). Dmrzn will be fined the difference of €110 and you will have this refunded.

Dmrzn has been fined €110 for issuing an unfair high fine for the chase above. He will also receive an on-screen warning to make him aware.

Thank you for your report,

Josh.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's