[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Big Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: qOiW596.png]

Hello everyone,

After a long time, we have some updates. First of all, I would like to thank Wilczek for his contribution to the management so far. He took a very active role in important decisions and events. He definitely deserves it.

Please welcome him as our new Assistant Leader, [RDSR] Wilczek

Also, I would like to thank all our members who did not leave us alone. Some of them have been guiding us and the team. I am very happy to have such friends in such a team. I think they showed exemplary behavior not only in our team, but also in the [TC] community. I congratulate our members for the role of senior member.

[RDSR] Danas

[RDSR] Fearr

[RDSR] Glenn

[RDSR] Lyrinx

Another update is about a recruit! Someone in yellow joins us. Good luck on your recruitment period and don't forget to have fun. Welcome,

[RDSR] embedded

There are some sad news too. We are not getting any feedback from some of our teammates, I hope their lives are ok. We have to demote them due their lack of activity. We are hoping that they will be back to our community.

[RDSR] SidewayX

[RDSR] Spectra

Thanks for reading.

Ephwurd on behalf of the [RDSR] Management

[Image: signature-banner.png]
Congratulations guys!
Congratulations to all!
grats
Congratulations!
Gratz
Reference URL's