[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Tupex)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Username: alptigin41
Ban Date: 2023-07-20 16:47 ( 15 days ban )

Hello, i got banned a few hours or an hour ago. An admin who banned me said, "you rammed a cop BEFORE the chase" and i am definitly sure that i did not even touch a cop before the chase. There should be a mistake about this. And also he said "you rammed cops at chase" but my car's 2 tire was broken. Cops was trying to pit maneveur to me, because of tires, During the pit maneuver, I hit the cops while circling and spining. There was 3 cops at that moment. i don't remember their names. But especially, definitly i did not touch anyone before the chase. And i think 15 days is really unfair for this.
I request you to reopen my ban or to re-evaluate its duration if deemed appropriate. Thank you.
User has provided enough information in the OP - unban request can be processed as normal

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hey,

I think there might have been a misunderstanding. In-game I told you were ramming before the chase. I've uploaded a replay here so you can have a look: https://www.mediafire.com/file/70a7mt8im...7.mpr/file

Timestamps:
3.03.00 - hitting Brendon
4.56.00 - Ramming Brendon and after this, he shortly rammed you back
5.37.00 - Another two rams from you and yes you got rammed too
28.17.00 - hitting a cop on a ramp. You had plenty of time to slow down yet you didn't.

I'll let you come up with a response when you've had time to review these incidents.

Thanks,
Tupex
We are friends, and we know us very well and that's why we rammed each other. Just for fun "fake" road raging...
Hello Dear Tupex,
Now i understand better the subject. I couldn't open the file that you send me, because its (.mpr)
file extention. I tried to open it somehow but couldn't figure it out.
About Brendon.. He is my friend, We may have overdosed while we were having fun together. Sorry about that. Since Brendon is a dear friend of mine, I believe we can seek the pardon of the authorities in this matter.
" 28.17.00 - hitting a cop on a ramp. You had plenty of time to slow down yet you didn't." I'm really curious about this. Could you please tell me how can i open (.mpr) file?
I want to let you know that I don't remember this moment exactly, but I certainly did not intend to hit the police.
You have to take the .mpr file and put it into C:/LFS/data/mpr folder and open it ingame under "replays" Smile
Hello,

As Brendon said put it in your LFS/data/mpr folder and then you'll find it in replays Smile. And as far as the incidents online I get that sometimes you want to have fun and mess with your friends, but that shouldn't cause any issues to other users online. Maybe the autobahn isn't the best place for it, or what do you think?

-Tupex
(2023-07-07 17:09)Tupex Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

As Brendon said put it in your LFS/data/mpr folder and then you'll find it in replays Smile. And as far as the incidents online I get that sometimes you want to have fun and mess with your friends, but that shouldn't cause any issues to other users online. Maybe the autobahn isn't the best place for it, or what do you think?

-Tupex

" 28.17.00 - hitting a cop on a ramp. You had plenty of time to slow down yet you didn't."
I was finally able to watch the video. As seen in the screenshots, I was following Brendon and since I was driving with the interior camera angle, the police never entered my field of view because of the ramp until the braking distance was 5-10 meters. Brendon jumped off the ramp and jumped over the cop. (I really don't know if he did this on a planned basis) But I couldn't do the same jump, probably because the vehicle I was using was heavy or because of the suspension settings. And I thought road is clear, Brendon sped up the ramp without slowing down. To reiterate, the interior camera footage does not show the police until a very short distance away. Since Brendon wasn't braking, I thought road were empty. That's why Bredon started flying and escaped Smile but my car couldn't jump and crashed into the police. What I am thinking is that this accident really happened as a result of great misfortune. Given these, and for other items (accepting the guilt of disturbing other users), I am of the opinion that this 15-day sentence (I think 13 days now) could be commuted for joking with my Brendon friend. I respect your decision and sincerely apologize to those I have offended. I hope for your forgiveness.. I don't claim to be completely innocent. Therefore, I think that my punishment can be reduced. Thank you..

Screen shots: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4try3rn...nterior+SS

Note: There may be sentences that I expressed incorrectly because of my English level. That's why I'm sorry.
Hey,

I'm willing to unban if you're willing to accept following. You'll stop messing on main roads for example autobahn, where there is a high chance to hit others as well. If you want to mess and have fun you'll do it in a safe place, where there will not be any danger for other users for example car park.

-Tupex
(2023-07-07 18:58)Tupex Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

I'm willing to unban if you're willing to accept following. You'll stop messing on main roads for example autobahn, where there is a high chance to hit others as well. If you want to mess and have fun you'll do it in a safe place, where there will not be any danger for other users for example car park.

-Tupex

I accept all the terms you have stated. I promise against paying more attention to the rules.
Thank You.
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's