[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + csr dodo (Report Archived by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:sametttpe

Their LFS Username(s):eduardobto
Their In-game Nickname(s):[COP]Dodo

Incident Information

Date of Incident:12.07.2023
Time of Incident:17:35

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):12:45:88 i think wrong hit

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/ol25qwl3r4bmars/csr+dodo.mpr/file
Please provide further description of the incident. 'no comment' is not sufficient for us to warrant investigation.

Thanks
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi Smt,

I have reviewed your chase.

11:10 - [COP]Dodo performs a 90 degree hit on your rear quarter. This is done using full throttle at 30mph. This is more of a T-bone strike and not a PIT. Although light contact is allowed I feel this move is a bit too heavy handed on his part to be counted as tactical light force.

12:45 - [COP]Dodo rams you head-on. Although you have done a U-turn he steers towards you and has little/no braking to reduce the impact. This could easily have been avoided.

After this there is also a questionable door hit that nearly flips you. This was probably intended to be a PIT however it could have been better performed.

As a result of the force shown here and recent reports [COP]Dodo will have his cop rights revoked for 14 days and will be required to take basic training after this period.

Thank you for your report,

Josh.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's