[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Faster bike getup when someone helps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So when you fall with your bike, and you !getup, it takes like 10% every second to get back up. If someone "helps" using the !flip command, you gain nothing in terms of getup speed. It only adds to the helper stats of that other person.

My suggestion is that when a biker is getting !flip from another person, the time to get up should be shorter, like half the time shorter than when he/she gets up by him/herself.
they aren't gonna change it marty, i been up this alley since bikes got into tc
(2023-07-14 16:06)badmantru Wrote: [ -> ]they aren't gonna change it marty, i been up this alley since bikes got into tc

Can you tell me when this has been suggested before?

Considering bikes got added long before the addition of !flip, I think there's a chance you might be talking nonsense.
Yeah bp, we spoke about it probably a good year ago. Though I am not the only one to suggest it. I can link you to my old thread, and you are correct it has not been brought up since !flip. The system works perfect that's not the issue, it's just we usually are doomed while trying to !getup from people in chases or wwing or people generally not caring. So I suggested a quicker getup and was shot down.

nonsense isn't what I speak Smile

https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...=badmantru
Yes time should be shortened when someone helps.
yes good suggestion please add ok.

Please dont have the !flip command removed for helping bikes Sad
(2023-07-21 20:55)Marty_Deslions Wrote: [ -> ]Please dont have the !flip command removed for helping bikes Sad

If it has no added benefit to the person being helped, then it shold be removed. i got tired of people following me constantly just to !flip when i fell, also witnessed a few occasion where bikers were being deliberately knocked over just to be helped.
Reference URL's