[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: aow

● Time & Date of Incident: 2023-07-15 15:46

● Replay / Screenshot Link: none
● Replay Timestamps: none

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: My friend with the username "sametttpe" is associated with my account, and whenever my friend is banned from the server, I am banned simultaneously (I am banned for a crime I did not commit even when I was not in the game). I am writing this article thinking that this is wrong. Why am I banned when my friend is banned when no one else has access to my account but me? I'm tired of this now. My friend is responsible for his own account and his crimes, I am also responsible for my own account. I request that this issue be clarified and resolved.
Hello aow,

Your account was linked to "sametttpe" back on 2022-10-11. We had a confirmed IP and Nickname match.

Your account is very confusing to us as it has multiple nicknames, this is usually a shared account;
  • aow
  • BurakB
  • Alihan
  • brk
  • emr
  • SnmzCT

If you could help us clear this up and provide us with some assurance that this account is not being shared, we will gladly help you out.

Thanks,
~Bez
(2023-07-16 01:16)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Hello aow,

Your account was linked to "sametttpe" back on 2022-10-11. We had a confirmed IP and Nickname match.

Your account is very confusing to us as it has multiple nicknames, this is usually a shared account;
  • aow
  • BurakB
  • Alihan
  • brk
  • emr
  • SnmzCT

If you could help us clear this up and provide us with some assurance that this account is not being shared, we will gladly help you out.

Thanks,
~Bez

When I shared my account with my friend on 2022-10-11, I did not know that I would be banned from the server and since I was banned, I have not shared my account with anyone. I changed nick all the time, but I've been using "aow" for a long time and I don't make any changes other than the tag. I'm tired of being banned for a crime I didn't commit while I was not even in the game because my account was associated with my friend's account just because of a one-time mistake and I want to fix this. What can I do to resolve this situation? How can I give you this assurance?
I'm willing to remove the link to "sametttpe" for now. It will still be listed in our system as a suspected account for ban evading.

We will monitor closely and look for any shared access. If we find anything that shows proof of this account being shared again, the link will be reattached and future unlinks will be very unlikely.

I will be contacting Management to remove your link. This may take a couple of days. Please be patient and await their response here.

Thanks,
~Bez

Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
Thank you for your interest, I will not disappoint your trust.
Unlinked and unbanned.

I will quickly reiterate what Bez said:

Bez Wrote:We will monitor closely and look for any shared access. If we find anything that shows proof of this account being shared again, the link will be reattached and future unlinks will be very unlikely.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's