[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Countess (Report Archived by Petsu)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:CGTYKSY55

Their LFS Username(s): Countess
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP] Countess

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 16th July 2023
Time of Incident: 13:05 GMT.

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
- 23:52: User uses siren for no reason and passes on red light.
- 24:07: User sees a speeding car but decides to not chase.
- 24:27: User sees a speeding car and doesn't chase again.
- 24:35: User starts speeding and drifting as a COP.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/k4t2tjpud...t.mpr/file
Nothing to say i had my game sound off using SHIFT + N and i forgot to put it off
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi CCTV!

I watched the whole replay few times and saw so much unacceptable behaviour from Countess. During that short replay he managed to speed multiple times without reason, constantly drift around corners, wrongway multiple times, use lightbars for long periods of times without any reason, tailgate, move as roadblock, ignore sirens, follow a chase and also fool around brake checking another cop which caused crash and interference with chase.

At your timestamp Countess was for once legitimately using sirens as he was answering to SOS call. Also cops are allowed to choose who they chase, they aren't required to chase everyone they see breaking the law.

Considering his previous records and the amount of rules he managed to break in such a short replay, he will have his cop license revoked for 60 days.

Good report!
-Petsu

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's