[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - [Ï] Dee [COP] (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:batya123

Their LFS Username(s):racerss
Their In-game Nickname(s):[Ï] Dee [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:07.16.2023
Time of Incident:5:43

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

Chase starts 19:07
Cop Dee joins 23:18
24:08- hits my front but wasn`t a big deal
24:45- hitting my back for no reason
26:40- pushing me into barriers as a purpose
27:40- hitting my back as a purpose. cause he knew that I was gonna hit the barriers
27:42- ramming and no sorry
27:48- no reason
28:17- as you see he was following me too close and I cant do a brake.
29:00- tried to push me into barriers but he couldn`t
29:58- pushed me into barriers again
31:45- following too close doesn`t let me to do brake
31:48- rammed me and I hit the barrier. And he didn`t say even a sorry for his all mistakes.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/x88cm8tk989evly/dee.mpr/file
You see @27:57, you're complaining about that front hit that redirected your car to the wall and yet you proceeded to do the same, so I am not sure what you're trying to do here.

There's no such thing as "no reason". My job is to stop you, which is perfectly demonstrated throughout the chase.

@31:48 - "Other uses of force: You are also allowed to perform nudges" - Police Guide

I pushed you while repositioning to hit the rear right with a PIT. No car-car-barrier contact, unfortunate there.

- Dee
Yes, your job is stop me but in a correct way. At 31:48- that wasn`t even a nudges. You are just rammed me and you didn`t say even a sorry. It was shown very badly throughout the chase not perfectly.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi,

I appreciate your concern regarding Dee's copping. Unfortunately there are some community players that are not interested in good sportmanship and will quite happily just send you into the end of a barrier as quickly as possible. I've checked all of your time stamps carefully and non-of them contravene the following rule which applies to COPs:

Quote:5.4. Force / Physical Contact
Any force used must be calculated and tactical. The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car. Ramming is forbidden.

Had dee sent your car flying into traffic, my response would be a little different here. But I did not witness that either.

The server rules regarding force in chase pertain mainly to the car-to-car contact and as long as that is not ramming and the force is tactical in some way, then it can be allowed. I find that people don't become very liked playing in this manner, but that's totally up to them.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's