[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban (Unban Request Denied by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello authorized, I haven't logged into the server for a few weeks. However, I was banned for 13 days. I do not share accounts with anyone, my access information is kept to myself. But I got banned for a reason I can't understand. Can someone please solve it?
If my ban expires or is removed, will this problem continue?
License: 01alperen001
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hello 01alperen001,

Your account is currently linked to two other accounts. These were banned a few days ago;
  • hakan0133
  • ikraakayhan

Can you please help me understand why we have IP links and Nickname links between these accounts?

Thanks,
~Bez
Will I be suspended in the future for this reason? I have no affiliation with other accounts. Can't I be disconnected from the accounts you specified? I'm pretty sure I haven't logged into any of the accounts.
Well, the account owner of "hakan0133" had been banned from our servers, then accessed both " ikraakayhan" and your account "01alperen001"

Do you know of Hakan? Have you given them your LFS account information? We need to know that you and only you have access to your account before we continue to even think about unlinking it.
As I explained, I did not convey my information to any of the accounts you described.
Hello,

I will contact Management today and ask for their opinion on your case. Once they have decided, we can unlink the account. A member of TC Management will post here with the results. Please be patient.

Thanks,
~Bez

Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
Hello Alicann,

Due to your dishonest answers to our questions, Management has decided to deny your unban request and also leave the accounts linked.

We cannot trust that those accounts aren't linked together. There has been sharing of accounts between the Turkish community.

Thanks
~Bez

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's