[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report BateKris07 (Report Archived by Cam)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Marty_Deslions

Their LFS Username(s): BateKris07
Their In-game Nickname(s): Kris4o

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 22-7-2023
Time of Incident: 11:05 (lfs time)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

Just a few minutes after joining, I get smashed into by Kriso who appearently lost control over his vehicle. (around 4 minutes in the mpr).

He fails to apologize ("ops" doesn't count as apologizing).

He encourages me to watch the replay, at which I save the mpr and watch it, to see who is at fault here. In the replay I see that no-one crashed into Kris, and he just lost control of his vehicle on his own, resulting in crashing into me.

After rejoining and asking him for an apology, which is the least he should do after a crash like this, he doesn't even do that.

Also looking back to his greedy behavior in breaking deals with me, disciplinary action would be appropriate for Kris.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://uploadir.com/70760/TMJi8XNulU
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

I agree with everything that you have said.

This user appears to have a history of this type of behaviour and was only fairly recently banned having been warned more than once on previous occasions.

He will receive a 7 day ban.

There were various admins online at the time, next time can you try speaking with one of them before racing to the forum.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's