[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] basic training dmrzn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: dmrzn
Nickname: dmrzn
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language):usally ı'm available from 2 to 8
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I have read and understood
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the list of Police Trainers >here<. You can contact one, or all of them via PM or Discord DM to arrange your training: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 08/08/2023

Trainer(s) Present: Anansi [T], Carl [T]

Assistance Present: Kiwie [CA]

Lead Trainer: Anansi [T]

Good Points: Car control was satisfactory and you were able to keep up with the suspect at high speeds. You performed quite a lot of good PITs and you were careful about the barriers to prevent dangerous loss of control. General awareness was pretty good, please keep that up especially when there will be traffic on the map. Always check the map.

Improvements: The start of the chase was very poor. You had your strobes on before !chase, then you started a chase and immediately made contact. The information was very clear which was to treat it like a chase on the main server and you will be prompted when the suspect has failed to stop.

I can only assume this was just a case of you not properly reading the text on screen, or having difficulty translating is as I'm fairly confident you would not go and do that on the main server. So, giving the benefit of the doubt I have decided to ignore this.

Whilst a lot of your PITs were pretty good, try to avoid the constant weak contact / swiping at the car and keep it for tactical force only that will actually provide a benefit.

Notes: Overall, good performance. COP rights will be returned soon, please be patient.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's