[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + PUBLICmenace - Report (Report Archived by Cam)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Ziskox

Their LFS Username(s): driftnut
Their In-game Nickname(s): PUBLICmenace

Incident Information

Date of Incident:1/8-2023
Time of Incident:12:39

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 6:47.32 & 7:01.47
So to begin this with, he said i brakechecked him, which i didnt, the result was when i checked the mpr, he aimed to crash into me, and i braked down to turn into the busstation pit, he claims brakechecking, which i didnt, u can clearly see on the mpr that he straightly aimed for me, when i was braking and turning in... that starts at 7:01.47

Reason that he did it was because i was turning in a turn at 6:47.32 < i said sorry to him because i was slowing down and i didnt mean to hit him on the side, when he accused me of "brakechecking," i didnt get a sorry when i was asking him for a sorry and why he did that, so on, i still havent recived my sorry.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/guv7yaek7qn2z5v/check2.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Given you're hung up on someone saying sorry to you, I'll let this marinate for a bit to give this user an opportunity to respond.
(2023-08-01 18:49)Cam Wrote: [ -> ]Given you're hung up on someone saying sorry to you, I'll let this marinate for a bit to give this user an opportunity to respond.

Which he will never will it feels like, i mean im not really waiting for a sorry, because if so he could've said a sorry to begin with, instead of aiming at me when i was going to turn into the busstation... telling me i brakechecked when i clearly did not if you looked at the footage. but its fine, it just felt so wrong of him doing this just because i accidently slided to his sidedoor by accident and i said sorry. thats what am so hung on it, that he actually aimed for my back end for no reasons
In all honesty, I do not think there is much in this at all.

It could possibly be seen as accidental or intentional, based on how you want to interpret the situation.

Arguably, you could have indicated, and vice versa, he should not have been speeding over the bump. It also looks as if he had decided to take the line he took before you even started turning. When he was mid-air, there was no turning back.

The earlier incident may have affected the situation, but to me it is not clear/obvious enough to jump to the conclusion that this was the sole reason he hit you, especially as the earlier incident was very minor and there was no 'instant' retaliation from this. I cannot confirm that is the case, however given there was no apology afterwards, I think it is quite possible to have at least been a potential factor.

In any event, I would have expected an apology from this user for hitting you into an object.

The fact he did not apologise or even communicate with you, combined with the potential factor from the earlier incident indicates to me that, on balance, it is likely to have been deliberate contrary to Rule 1.2.

Taking this into account and this user's past history, he will receive a confirmable warning.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's