[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + senna.0213 (2 Reports Merged) (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: racerss

Their LFS Username(s): senna.0213
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP] Senna

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 05/08/23 Today 17:35~ish UTC
Time of Incident: 05/08/23 Today 17:35~ish UTC

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): Cops uses too much force in two instances.

The first is at ~29:50 for which I told him not to ram with such force any more.
The second is at: 33:30 - the chase is slowing down, he doesn't and only starts slowing down when he's at 200 kph and with very little distance to the chase.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/y4xrpgmbg...a.mpr/file
Quick reply from me.

My steering for both incidents was very out of alignment so it wasn't easy to control the car.

Incident 1 - I tried to go on the inside but you had moved onto the inside. By the time I could react, I ended up ramming you in the back, for which I apologised. Was a genuine mistake.

Incident 2 - As soon as I saw you doing a U-turn, I slammed on my brakes as hard as I could but couldn't steer out the way in time. You might see this as a ram but it was an accident in which I couldn't really do much, and looking back at the replay, I was going to end up hitting someone with the speed I was doing and the cars turning around.

I don't think this was a major incident, and if you looked at the dozens of chases I do a day, these were isolated incidents, mostly due to my car's steering being very out of alignment.

Thanks,
Senna
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:y a k u z

Their LFS Username(s):senna.0213
Their In-game Nickname(s):[COP] Senna

Incident Information

Date of Incident:09/05/23 Today 21:30 GMT+3
Time of Incident:09/05/23 Today 21:30 GMT+3

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):Failure to keep following distance in the chase

1:48:13.08 Doesn't keep distance and hits me

1:49:55.07 I'm braking because the person I'm chasing here is braking

1:49:57.83 Senna hits me again and I fly then I hit the person I'm chasing

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/jzojg23lv5f81ti/senna.mpr/file
Hi,

You were correct to submit a new thread, but I've now merged your report with another open report. Both reports involve the same one user, and both for cop-related offenses.

An admin will review in due course.

BP
I'd like to quickly respond to this too.

Firstly, why would I want to intentionally ram/crash into another COP, who was keeping up with the chase much better than me, and who I called for backup?

Both incidents in the chase were due to me not focusing/driving without complete concentration, for which I apologised straight after the chase, and also after the chase had ended (this bit is not included in the replay).

I don't really see the purpose of your report since this happened once today, after which I stopped chasing for a bit until I could focus on the game completely.

Thanks,
Senna
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi,

I have reviewed both replays. Overall, a general lack of care in chase. His driving was quite poor and not only did it affect the suspect but also the COPs he was supporting. In the first replay he full throttle rammed the suspect in the rear and in the later time stamp reacted so poorly he caused another big collision.

The second replay shows him again full throttle until it's too late and wiping out his own COP who he is trying to help.

Based on what I have witnessed and the URS of the player, his COP rights will be revoked. The COP license will also be revoked for 14 days and after this period the player may begin regaining the COP license and then taking Basic Police Training to get the COP rights back.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's