[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic training - sametttpe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username:smt
Nickname: d chase smt
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No):yes
Notes (e.g times free/language):evening 4-12 evening
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I have read and accept.
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the list of Police Trainers >here<. You can contact one, or all of them via PM or Discord DM to arrange your training: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Unfinished

Date: 19/08/2023

Lead Trainer: Carl [T]

Continue from: Final chase

Notes: User said he would be 5 minutes AFK, but nearly 15 minutes later still no appearance.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 25/08/2023

Trainer(s) Present: Carl [T]

Assistance Present: -

Lead Trainer: Carl [T]

Good Points: Car control was pretty good, you maintained sight of the suspect and you were careful about using the wrong-side. PITs were performed well, with some corner PITs.

Improvements: The only issue with the final chase was that you did not activate any strobes, but I will put this down to us pretty much jumping straight into the final chase when you joined the server. I'm sure you will not forget on the main server. Always strobes on. Audible siren can be activated near traffic, but does not need to be on all the time.

Notes: Your COP rights will be returned, please allow me some time to re-grant them. I will be as quick as I can.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's