[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Slayer[COP] (Report Archived by Dodo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: lucass08

Their LFS Username(s): mtdgknkbg37
Their In-game Nickname(s): Slayer[COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:
Time of Incident:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): i got flipped during chase by a cop reversing at my door.

2:55:25

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/anyj1ebyo...e%5E1r%5E4[COP].mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello lucass08, I have reviewed your report.

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

2:55:25.00 : This does seem like an intentional move, but I don't think he expected that to flip you. He was most likely trying to spin you, so you wouldn't get away.

[Image: Slayer-Lucas-Flip.gif]

You can also see the collision start before you even flip, there might be some poor hitboxes in play here. Nothing here that requires admin attention.

I also went and checked the whole chase while I was at it. I noticed you had an accident with Countess at 2:45:34.00. This was caused due to you overshooting the corner with a poor line. You corrected and tried to avoid Countess, who was driving close to the middle line. Countess and Bez both flew to out of bounds, and you failed to apologize.

[Image: ezgif-com-optimize.gif]

After around a minute, Countess blamed the crash on you. You simply responded by telling Countess to shut up and blamed the crash on him.

[Image: image-2023-08-07-125948678.png]

Also, this whole incident could've been solved in game. Bez was active for the whole time on the server, but instead you just replied with this:

[Image: image.png]

I would like to remind you on how to deal with rulebreakers.

Quote:Before you post a user report, we ask that you read the following information.

✖ YOU SHOULD NOT FORUM REPORT WHEN:
The user broke a one-off minor rule which didn't hinder anyone's gameplay,
The user was polite and stopped when notified about the rule (provided the original rule-break wasn't too severe).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You should always try talking to rule-breakers first. A lot of problems can be resolved by politely talking to people. With that being said, severe rule-breaks should still be reported after.

✔ YOU SHOULD FORUM REPORT WHEN:
The user broke a very serious rule (e.g. continuous intentional ramming, being racist/very abusive, using hacks) and any other time when the user ruins - or has the potential of ruining - the gameplay of others,
The user became rude or simply did not care upon being told that they were breaking the rules.

Conclusion

lucass08 will be issued a warning on failing to apologize after causing an accident.

Thank you for your report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's