[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - cgtyksy55 report (Report Archived by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:razer513

Their LFS Username(s):cgtyksy55
Their In-game Nickname(s):Red/CCTV

Incident Information

Date of Incident:8th of August 2023
Time of Incident:(around) 13:10 (GMT+ 01:00)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

29:23.00- I don't even know what his idea was but he braked hard as you can see and it caused him to drift, after this you can see that he tried to steer into me

29:33.39- second braking yeah it was my fault which I want to apologize to CCTV(I couldn't Ingame cuz I don't have a bind)but still he stopped almost to complete stop so I don't even know why but let's continue

29:44.97- as u can see on mpr he tries to block me off

29:48.20- brake checks me again and tries to steer into me

29:58.00- another brake check from CCTV

30:06.88- wow another brake check? at this point he must be good at brake checking

30:15.10- and now CCTV successfully steers into me so it cause me to crash into a barrier (to make it even he said that I "rammed him" 5 times when it wasn't even my fault while he was the one that was brake checking)

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/3cdmll9x6bndy9e/cgtyksy.mpr/file
As far as i know brake checking is allowed. First one was my fault, i accidentally switched to follow cam after brake checking and you can see i am struggling to drive after that. In third one i just tried to stay on the road. In fourth one, i tried to keep you behind me to not get pitted and its allowed. I was just driving didnt even tap the brake in 29:48 what do you mean? how did i brake check you and steer into you? Thank you for appreciating my skills but sadly cant say the same about your copping. In last one you can clearly see that i am gonna turn right, but you blocked me inside and went into my route couldnt do much. Thanks.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

While repeated brake checking during a chase can be frustrating, it isn't against the rules. However, very rarely will an impact caused by brake checking result in subsequent administrative penalties, as randomly slamming on the brakes with a car directly behind you at a high rate of speed is asking for a crash.

This report displays gameplay in very poor faith from CCTV, but there is no action to be taken from an administrative point of view.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's