[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unfair Ban ! (Ban Reduced by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: 06Rooki

Time & Date of Incident: 09.07.2023 or 10.07.2023

Replay / Screenshot Link: i dont have
Replay Timestamps: i dont have

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hi, The reason I insult the player is that he constantly annoys me, insults me and makes bad remarks. He was the first to say bad things to me, and when I responded to him, the incident turned into a fight. So I'm not the only culprit in this case, he also insulted me. But I didn't complain because we were both wrong. But he complained to me by showing himself faultless. And when we were both wrong, I was the only one who ate a ban because he showed himself faultless and complained about me, and besides, a perm ! Yes, I'm wrong, I admit my mistake and I regret it very much, but the one who complains about me is just as wrong as me ! And I love your server very much and I want to play. You can really believe that I won't make this mistake again. At least, even if you don't remove my ban, please reduce my ban period.I am aware of the mistake I made and I regret it very much, you can believe me, there will be no repeat seriously. I am so sorry :/...
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

You failed to use the correct post format in your first thread as well, which ended up archived due to inactivity. Please take more responsibility for your unban request, otherwise nothing will happen.
Sorry. i corrected my mistake
First of all, there are things I want to say to you. As the person who made the complaint, I say that you didn't just swear, you stole my citizenship number of the Republic of Turkey and shared it with everyone. This is a cyber crime. I could have taken you to court if I wanted to, but I didn't do that because I didn't want you to be dragged through the courts because you are a small child. I think you were treated fairly because you deserved it.
Huseyin.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I’m aware of this request. Will try and conclude it in a few hours, please bear with.

Josh.
I also want to say this: You threatened me by writing my mother's name in the chat. And you stole government files and found out my mother's name online. I never poked you in this way, you were always initiating it yourself. You threatened me by stealing government data. Do you think that makes you right?
Huseyin.
Hi Rooki,

Did the insulting from Hysn happen at the same time as this incident (this happened on the 1st July) or is this something that has been going on for a long time?

I will repeat what I said to Hysn at the time initially: the accusation of finding personal and private information is outside the remit of [TC]. It happened outside of our gaming environment and has no immediate relation to our gameplay. This is not the issue. The issue is very much what you said to Hysn in your !channel. You used the information you found or had access to in a way to intimidate him. You also made some very personal abusive comments to him. I will investigate both sides as that is only fair - but the comments you made are strictly untolerated.

Josh.
(2023-08-13 19:47)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Rooki,

Did the insulting from Hysn happen at the same time as this incident (this happened on the 1st July) or is this something that has been going on for a long time?

I will repeat what I said to Hysn at the time initially: the accusation of finding personal and private information is outside the remit of [TC]. It happened outside of our gaming environment and has no immediate relation to our gameplay. This is not the issue. The issue is very much what you said to Hysn in your !channel. You used the information you found or had access to in a way to intimidate him. You also made some very personal abusive comments to him. I will investigate both sides as that is only fair - but the comments you made are strictly untolerated.

Josh.

I have an old problem with Rooki, but I was never as annoyed as I was that day. because he started insulting me from the moment I entered the server. at first I tried not to take it too hard, but his insults became very cheeky. finally, when he shared my mother's name and my Turkish ID number, I got angry and insulted him too. because my blood pressure was really high and I was very angry. I told him that he should get treatment and that he needed support because he was really not in a good condition Sad what kind of a person would threaten a person's mother for a game and why would he threaten a citizen by stealing state documents? he says that the punishment is unfair Biggrin. i defend myself. if there is a problem on my part, if Rooki is offended or disturbed on my part, I am ready to take my punishment.
Huseyin.
If my ban will be removed, I have no complaints about Hussein, I can compromise. But if my ban won't get up, I have a complaint.
Rooki
Rooki,

That is not how unban requests work. If you have evidence or you wish to bring a complaint forward about another user then please do so. I have asked you to clarify some information about this in post #8. Please provide more info about when this took place.

I do not want you to use the outcome of an unban request to decide if you want to chase an issue with another user involved.
On July 1, the incident escalated with Hussein's insults and turned into a fight. This incident didn't just happen on July 1st, he was making such insults and trying to mess with me before. But I don't have any proof, unfortunately. I have no complaints about the insults he has made anyway. It was only Hussein who started the fight, and hussein is complaining about me, justifying himself, it's unfair for both sides. But it's unfair on both sides. It's enough for you to know that. I have no complaints, all I want is for my ban to be lifted. Because both sides are wrong.

Rooki.
Hi Rooki,

I can look into the insults from the day of the ban if you wish, although I am unwilling to look into anything further back. This is due to the fact this incident took place nearly 2 months ago and if you had genuine issues issues with the insults I would expect you to have reported them at the time - also the fact you have stated twice in your last reply that you have no complaints about these insults.

Due to the serious and personal nature of the comments you made I am currently unwilling to alter your ban in any way.

Josh.
In this fight, Hussein insulted me, and I insulted him. But Hussein complained to me, justifying himself as if he had never insulted me. If I'm eating a perm in this case, then let hussein eat it too, because the room gave me the same insults. But I really regret it, and when my ban opens, my first job will be to get off the Turkish channel and stop talking to Hussein. I didn't complain about him because I made the same insults, I couldn't control my temper. But Hussein was brazen and complained to me, justifying himself. I personally regret what I did very much, as I said, I won't even talk to him again. And it won't happen again. Please lift up my ban. The reason I didn't complain about Hussein to you is because I made the mistakes that Hussein made. If I complained to you, I would also be punished.

Rooki.
Hi Rooki,

I will have a further look into this tomorrow. Please bare with.
The only thing I want to say is that I really want to play on your server, and it gives me extreme pleasure to play on your server. You may not believe this, but you can tell by looking at the 100 thousand tokens in my account. Even if you don't lift my ban, please shorten its duration, that's all I'm asking of you. PLSSCursing

Rooki.
(2023-08-21 15:50)Rooki Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I want to say is that I really want to play on your server, and it gives me extreme pleasure to play on your server. You may not believe this, but you can tell by looking at the 100 thousand tokens in my account. Even if you don't lift my ban, please shorten its duration, that's all I'm asking of you. PLSSCursing

Rooki.

rooki
I didn't complain about your insults, my friend. you've been coming at me from the beginning. i made a joke to you once, and you tried to bully me over it. I didn't mean to complain about you at first. if I had complained about you because of the insult, I would have done it a year ago already xD. You threatened me. as well as my Republic of Turkey identification number and my mother's name. and you did it in the main conversation. I could even take you to court if I wanted to. I don't understand why you're always trying to exonerate yourself from me. we had a heated discussion about this issue with one of our respected administrators. I am sure they are ready to make the fairest decision themselves.
huseyin.
Your empty, empty taunts and curses that have brought me to the point of threatening you, my friend, you don't seem to understand this. I was sick of it now, and I did it to make you stop this nonsense. If you had made proper jokes on time, if you hadn't made actions like a child, our friendship would have continued and this wouldn't have happened. The reason all this is happening is because of you and your insults, my friend. I hope you understand.

Rooki.
(2023-08-29 14:40)Rooki Wrote: [ -> ]Your empty, empty taunts and curses that have brought me to the point of threatening you, my friend, you don't seem to understand this. I was sick of it now, and I did it to make you stop this nonsense. If you had made proper jokes on time, if you hadn't made actions like a child, our friendship would have continued and this wouldn't have happened. The reason all this is happening is because of you and your insults, my friend. I hope you understand.

Rooki.

I never insulted you like that. You always tried to be rude to me. I have defended you in some places. It's time to treat you like a kind of brother. but you abused my sensitivity towards you and you started to see me as small. Can you tell me why are we discussing these here? You made a mistake and you paid for the mistake. Please don't prolong this situation any longer. you really look ridiculous. You may not even realize what mistake you made. If you loved playing on this server, you wouldn't be trying to make such a mistake. Smile)
Apologies that this has taken so long to deal with.

I have looked into the conversation between both of you around the time this took place. There are clearly two sides to this and you are both guilty of insulting each other in some very serious ways. I'm sure there is more history behind this but I am not going to start going back to look at historical chatlogs from the previous year. I have made the following decision based upon the events of the 1st of July.

Huyesin, you have made the following comments (which I have translated into English) direct to Rooki on the 1st of July:

I have highlighted the more serious comments where you talk about Rooki's mother as well as making death threats. You even gave him your name and phone number to make contact with him.

Rooki

As it is clear there are insults from both sides I am going to effectively give you both the same punishment. Your ban will be reduced to 1 year (from its original date). Your ban will end on the 30th June 2024.

Huyesin

You will be banned for 1 year (from today) for making serious abusive comments and making death threats.

Please understand that our servers are not the place for this sort of behaviour and abuse. When/If you return you either need to settle whatever grudge you have against each other or simply ignore each other and leave this out of TC.

Josh.

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's