[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report- FwankY (Report Archived by Ras)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: XF GTD

Their LFS Username(s): franky.s
Their In-game Nickname(s): FwankY

Incident Information
Date of Incident:2023-08-11
Time of Incident: 22:30

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

10:30 He comes back and hits and swears.
He cursed from the Türkiye channel, I think it does not appear in mpr.

Evidence
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0smk010c7...a.mpr/file
ok so watched the replay and i apologized for the crash for which you decided to insult me afterwards by calling me an idiot. Again i'll say sorry for it , wasnt concentrating.
also it appears u swore by copying a swear message in chat that you typed urself. i never swore or said anything except sry o0
also i never go on any channel except the 6s channel so no idea where you got that from, im a sure an admin can check it.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

Part of your report is incorrect. Yes, Fwanky hit you, but this was accidental and he immediately apologised. There was no swearing from Fwanky, whatsoever - There was, however, insulting from yourself towards Fwanky when you decided to say "idiot" as a response to the crash. You broke the most basic rule of the server (Rule 1.1 - Respect other players)

Screenshot for reference:
[Image: ardth.jpg]

The swearing you copied ingame, was from a completely different user, and was in a private channel. It is irrelevant to this report.

Franky.S - No action taken

seksen - Warning issued for insulting/disrespecting other players

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's