[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request (Countess) (Unban Request Denied by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My LFS Username:Countess

Time & Date of Incident: yesterday around 7pm GMT+1

Replay / Screenshot Link:i don't have
Replay Timestamps:i don't have

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:I know,i know i've been warned by Leon about this but jaro (the person who reported me) didn't even talk to me or tried to contact me maybe if he told me to stop doing i would just stop but he went reporting me instead and about androo he been doing some reckless driving and didn't let me overtake but i decided to ram him and P.I.T him which is a mistake from me (and i know it's illegal) so anyway i would love to see my account unbanned and if this happens again don't unban me and give me the highest punishment even thought it's something pretty pretty small and simple.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hello Countless,

After looking into your URS I find it hard to believe you will be willing to change your ways. In your very short time here, just over 6 months you have racked up a bunch of entries on your URS for Swearing, Ramming, and Driving carelessly.

Leon had given you a final warning even commenting that you would be Banned for 6 Months if you continue to break our server rules. You clearly ignored this Warning and decided to take matters into your own hands and ram people.

Ramming another player because they decided to honk at you... Use this time to rethink how you act towards other players.

Thanks
~Bez

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's