[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - corrupt [COP] Dodo (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:twit

Their LFS Username(s): eduardobto
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP]Dodo (fake)

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 8/19/2023
the player is way too reckless and careless while copping, despite his 250+ ping

stamps:

(the chase was intiated at - 19:50)

26:24 the pit is fine, but he didnt reflect the POLE.

27:27 the side hit, at a high speed, in a tight space. what if i flew off the cliff in front and did a stunt forced by a cop? it couldve caused a lot of suspension damage aswell. good thing i saved it.

28:24 i think he went for a pit there but failed. or just tried to follow me, idk. either way, very careless.

30:19 couldnt he keep a little distance? there are a lot of decisions i could have made. careless.

30:25, the good part. he pits me into a fence and makes me do like 4 barrel rolls, causing a lot of damage to my vehicle. he admitted pitting me into the FENCE himself. "i pit u hit the fence and flip"

43:14 this hit was really not needed there, it threw me very far and did nothing a cop would want to do to a suspect. 250+ PING.

44:44 crashes into VCU Ras, trying to get ahead i suppose. is it a race or a pursuit?

im not desperate to ban this guy or anything, but ive asked him MANY MANY MANY MANY times to calm it down, i really have. i have even asked him to try not to join my chases anymore, and i have even done a !report before to him too.
this user had his cop rights revoked not too long ago.

there are a couple of players i know from argentina and brazil, who cop, and run from cops just nicely, but hes different i guess.

(i really dont like reporting people on the forum, its just a waste of time, but ras told me to come here.)

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wqt527qnn...o.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi,

I have checked all of your time stamps. There were some not-so-great moves by this player however, they didn't truly contravene the rules of force according to the server rules. I saw a couple of door hits, but your gameplay wasn't massively disrupted by this.

I noticed that you began to complain much more when your car rolled a couple of times in Industrial area. I can understand why. However, the direct impact applied by the COP didn't break any rules, the PIT seemed fine, it was just badly timed being too close to the fence.

The collision with [TC] Ras was also a bit silly, but he did apologise.

What I will do is mark this report on his record, but no action will be taken. This player has only recently got his COP rights back after passing Basic Training and so will benefit from gaining actual experience on the main server (we were all rookies once).

Please do report any COP's who are breaking the server rules though.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's