[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New job for criminals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was inspired by Marty to think of a job.
I would suggest a heist of some sort, a sanctioned area that a criminal has to be in for a period of time in order to pull off the heist.

1. Criminal enters area, promps command to start heist
- let's say a 25-30 second time limit
2.at the last 5-10 seconds it sends a alert to the cops of the heist
- or if they are spotted in that sanctioned area at a sooner point
3. Regular chase ensues.

Just a rough rough idea of what could be done possibly.
Obviously the heist wouldn't be available if there is no cops online or X amount of poeple
my amazing idea that fits in with cops and robbers gets no hits.
Yudothistome
There's already a bank robbery suggestion with a properly considered idea. I guess people said their piece there.

The suggestion in the OP lacks fundamental details.
You pretty much described in simple terms what I posted not long ago about bank robbery idea. The post got a lot of comments and votes but sadly nothing came out of it
The problem with such complex scenarios is that its a hell lot of work to implement, and then nobody uses it because of many reasons. May it be boring, or not enough players around or other imposed restrictions of why it ain't possible right now.

IIRC BP tried to create such an event not long ago and if I also recall correctly, nothing ever came out of it due to lack of interest & overall complexity.

I'd rather spend my time on less complex jobs / missions.
Reference URL's