[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Blocking vehicle/item transfer to you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I recently found some garbage vehicle in my garage, probably sent by some other user. Very funny.

Today I found a christmas coupon, that I couldn't sell.

I'm suggesting a toggle to block other players from sending vehicles/items to you without your concent. Maybe under HOME -> Preferences? So an option "Allow other player to send vehicles/items to you", that will be on "yes" by default.
You can send me those christmas coupons. Thanks.
I’d suggest a notification to either;

A) Tell you a vehicle has been sent to your garage (so you can see it straight away and sell it).

B) Give you to option to Accept or Decline the vehicle.

Seems a little less hassle than having to go into the menu to momentarily change the option if you need to accept a vehicle.
good idea finally marty
Could they be because chuck did some changes to cars lifespans and restoring stuff after that?
(2023-08-26 14:24)Petsu Wrote: [ -> ]Could they be because chuck did some changes to cars lifespans and restoring stuff after that?

No also earlier, like half a year back or so, someone send a worthless xfg or whatever to me. Ha ha, yes very funny good humor.

@chuck
Please do something about this trolling.
(2023-08-26 10:01)Marty_Deslions Wrote: [ -> ]Today I found a christmas coupon, that I couldn't sell.

Plz send.

And i love the random gifts from Ponczek like the other day i found a bicycle with the VIN "ISEXU" which i found to be endearing and flattering.
I get one of those probably every 6 months and it takes no longer than 10 seconds to get rid of it so I don't really see a big issue.
(2023-08-26 14:28)Marty_Deslions Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-08-26 14:24)Petsu Wrote: [ -> ]Could they be because chuck did some changes to cars lifespans and restoring stuff after that?

No also earlier, like half a year back or so, someone send a worthless xfg or whatever to me. Ha ha, yes very funny good humor.

@chuck

I'm pretty sure its the cars I've restored recently. These are the only cars you have received in 2023:

2023-08-22 18:14:37 marty_deslions receive_car Received PADDLEMOSCO EXIGE (89564) from [TC]›Dodo‹maketsi30
2023-07-09 13:22:53 marty_deslions receive_car Received BICYCLE GERAQ (86993) from ΨSiraćfastranker1
(2023-08-27 07:26)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-08-26 14:28)Marty_Deslions Wrote: [ -> ]

@chuck

I'm pretty sure its the cars I've restored recently. These are the only cars you have received in 2023:

2023-08-22 18:14:37 marty_deslions receive_car Received PADDLEMOSCO EXIGE (89564) from [TC]›Dodo‹maketsi30
2023-07-09 13:22:53 marty_deslions receive_car Received BICYCLE GERAQ (86993) from ΨSiraćfastranker1

yes. so you see the problem right?
I can't see why you received them. Maybe you bought them off them? But you sounded like someone recently flooded your garage with garbage, which was evidently not the case here. That's all im saying.
Marty, those cars probably re-appeared in your garage after Chuck changed some lifespans of vehicles. I agree it's a bit confusing initially.
I've been sent a few vehicles, that i only found out because i suddenly had no space in my garage. It's slightly annoying, when people send you things and you don't even realise. But whether its worth implementing a new feature, i'm not sure.
Reference URL's