[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - The 3 person gang deliberately provoked me and only gave me a 1 month ban? (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:alptigin41

Their LFS Username(s): - - -
Their In-game Nickname(s): yakuz- static- dynamic

Date of Incident: 31.08.2023
Time of Incident: 17:30 - 17:50 (many times)

Any person in the world can say with peace of mind that this decision was not fair.
The 3 man gang hit me to death and made me do somersaults many times, and when I complained with the !admin command, they only banned me because I hit them back. Either the people who hit it were the admin's friends or the admin was drunk while making this decision. I can't find any other logical explanation. How can you give the most bans to one person in a provocation made by 3 people against one person? You didn't even give any punishment to 2 of them? How can this happen?
-yakuz
-dynamic
-static
I'm complaining about the users I named. I do not object to my ban. They should also receive the same punishment.You will understand what I mean in the images in the minutes with dozens of reports. -
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
i don't have any media
Unfortunately we can't take any action for alleged driving-related offences without mpr (replay) evidence.

Are you able to ask someone for a replay?
Since I don't have access to the game, I can't ask anyone even if I want
Does it show in your temp.mpr?

Additionally, in-game isn't the only method of communication available. We also have Discord and the forum (the latter we are using now).

Please post a new thread if you find the evidence. Don't leave it too late though.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's