[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report RDSR Danas (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:HelloYou

Their LFS Username(s):sendnudes420
Their In-game Nickname(s):[RDSR] Danas

Incident Information

Date of Incident:4.09.2023
Time of Incident: 15:50 (UTC)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): Heavy racism and the use of Turkish in chat(swearing). And broke rule 1.8

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://imgur.com/a/QbuMQ92
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

User will receive a confirmable warning and 1,000 EUR fine for this message, which violated the following rules:

Quote:1.7. Use proper language at all times.
Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated in our servers. Insulting gestures (ie "middle finger") or graphical characters will be treated like written in plain text. That includes the use of substitution characters in swearwords.

Quote:1.8. Speak English in public chat at all times.
You may also use the built-in translator (!t <text to translate>) to translate into English.
You may speak any other language in private chats, for instance !local (local chat), !ch (channel-chat) or !pm (pm-system). See Insim manual for more info on those commands.

I don't believe it was targeted a specific user. Also, I'm not treating this as racism, but I agree this message was sent in a disrespectful way.

Being a member of an affiliate team, user should make a special effort to improve his behaviour moving forward.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's