[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Make cars cheaper for cops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shld make cars cheaper for cops. Make a system where buy a car cheaper but u can only use it with cop tag since some cars are expensive and some new-er cops may not have sufficient funds to get a good cop car. Point being only able to use the car when with cop tag else if u can use it like a civilian then itll make it like a tc cop discount or smth.
I don't agree with this, However i think all roles from cops to med, tow, bus, taxi, etc should have at least 1 low specification vehicle where you don't have to purchase or rent where you get no income but also you don't pay to use, because usually on a job, the employer provides a vehicle for the worker. I think a system like this would encourage new players to take part in the jobs system and it would provide a nice little help for the beginners in the server.
Hell no, cops live too good already
buying no, but renting maybe
No? No.
(2023-09-05 16:34)SIMOX Wrote: [ -> ]Hell no, cops live too good already

This, buying a car one time then using it for 5-8 months i think is a pretty good deal. On the other hand I would suggest to remove money loss for suspects in chase since they lose money when running and also get fined on top of having to buy the car.

Also what Jardim sugested having a base car that has no income but also costs nothing to rent like a work car for all the different jobs would be a much better solution.
(2023-09-05 17:59)7mar Wrote: [ -> ]buying no, but renting maybe

No for the no and no for the maybe.
No, cops already earn too much milking every suspect they stop
(2023-09-05 16:33)Felipe Jardim Wrote: [ -> ]I don't agree with this, However i think all roles from cops to med, tow, bus, taxi, etc should have at least 1 low specification vehicle where you don't have to purchase or rent where you get no income but also you don't pay to use, because usually on a job, the employer provides a vehicle for the worker. I think a system like this would encourage new players to take part in the jobs system and it would provide a nice little help for the beginners in the server.

This could have a poll on its own, since this idea actually has a real-life foundation behind it.

(2023-09-05 18:26)RevLeon Wrote: [ -> ]...
On the other hand I would suggest to remove money loss for suspects in chase since they lose money when running and also get fined on top of having to buy the car.

Definitely not a good idea. This would "fit" the theme of C&R, but this would encourage people way too much to not stop. In a scenario, you could be stopped after a long chase, but you could still end up in profit. This should not be the case.
let cops be able to rent the fz5 only for free
(2023-09-06 07:23)Donttu_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-09-05 18:26)RevLeon Wrote: [ -> ]...
On the other hand I would suggest to remove money loss for suspects in chase since they lose money when running and also get fined on top of having to buy the car.

Definitely not a good idea. This would "fit" the theme of C&R, but this would encourage people way too much to not stop. In a scenario, you could be stopped after a long chase, but you could still end up in profit. This should not be the case.

And that's the point of cops and robbers, having more and longer fun chases. You will never be able to come out with more money out of a chase because you don't make any money while being chased. You will still end up -300 to -1k depending on how long you run.
Someone just has to pay the bill or else we end up having endless, faked chases just for the sake of speeding around like maniacs.
(2023-09-05 14:35)MEAOWBOI19 Wrote: [ -> ]Shld make cars cheaper for cops. Make a system where buy a car cheaper but u can only use it with cop tag since some cars are expensive and some new-er cops may not have sufficient funds to get a good cop car. Point being only able to use the car when with cop tag else if u can use it like a civilian then itll make it like a tc cop discount or smth.

Yes, would be cool, but only if the COP license has completely new test system, so noobs like you won't pass the test.

Administrator Message by: Carl

Forum warning issued - breach of rule 1.2. Respect other users. Personal attacks are not tolerated.
(2023-09-06 10:59)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Someone just has to pay the bill or else we end up having endless, faked chases just for the sake of speeding around like maniacs.

I agree with that too but all I'm saying is everything is in favour of the cops right now. They don't lose money, they get to fine the suspect and get to call 3 other cars for backup to help. It would be nice to balance things out a little bit.
Ehm no the prices are good as is and it's to prevent op mods chasing around so hell no let it stay as is.
(2023-09-06 11:06)hsTurbo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-09-05 14:35)MEAOWBOI19 Wrote: [ -> ]Shld make cars cheaper for cops. Make a system where buy a car cheaper but u can only use it with cop tag since some cars are expensive and some new-er cops may not have sufficient funds to get a good cop car. Point being only able to use the car when with cop tag else if u can use it like a civilian then itll make it like a tc cop discount or smth.

Yes, would be cool, but only if the COP license has completely new test system, so noobs like you won't pass the test.

what the f. man im on mouse so its hard and im avr 40fps on a 1080p screen and if a tiny lag it does alot of damage for me i run everything low af already

but anyways thanks everyone for their opinions on the matter im just fairly "new" to the server so yeah now i understand people better.
There's always someone calling someone else noob in TC, but even in the forums? God damn that doesn't surprise me at all...

But to keep within context of the main purpose of this thread - I don't agree with the idea that OP has presented here.
There is no need for this idea at all. We gonna have something better & more interesting soon that is gonna change an entire aspect of our Insim. Stay tuned Smile
Reference URL's