[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - Police ramming into me. (2 Reports Merged) (Report Archived by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
• Your LFS Username: marijamopleenjoyer
• Their LFS Username(s): ivorenzo
• Their LFS GameName(s): [COP] eVor
• Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8...e_ramp.mpr (couldn't upload as attachment the file was too big)
• Replay Timestamps: 35:01.26
• Description of incident (inc Date & Time) 06.09.2023 around 19:15 (GMT +1) ivorenzo and me were in a chase because I failed to stop and after around 15 minutes at the givven timestamp he has decided to ram me into the wall as shown in the replay.
Please fix your date and time. I hope you're not reporting an incident from 9 years ago.
I apologize, I had a error while posting the thread and it posted the template instead of the acctual report. I updated it now.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Yasso7up

Their LFS Username(s): ivorenzo
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP] eVor

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 7/09/2023
Time of Incident: 16:23:38

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): [COP] eVor being very agressive against me because he couldnt keep with my pace for 10 minutes, so he decided to strike and send me to the tyrewall which is basically a wall and istantly end the chase. He was attacking agressively on previous corners too. Timestamps: 30.13 (mpr is attached below). I tried to talk with him but he ignored me. So i decided to report the incident here. Youtube video:https://youtu.be/mI2R18rr0sE

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1av7pTdf...sp=sharing
Two reports merged into one
Both reports should be handled at the same time
(2023-09-07 17:36)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Two reports merged into one
Both reports should be handled at the same time

Thank you good sir. Have a wonderful day
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

xlIMSL and tBug, before I take any action on eVor's alleged ramming, I want your input on the driving displayed in the clips I've posted and how you feel I should proceed as an admin.

xliMSL

tBug
(2023-09-13 18:46)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

xlIMSL and tBug, before I take any action on eVor's alleged ramming, I want your input on the driving displayed in the clips I've posted and how you feel I should proceed as an admin.

xliMSL

tBug

I was expecting him to make a bad move infront as i didnt trust him anymore but i misjudged the moment as i was ready to counter attack. It was a dirty move from me and i assume it was my bad and i apologize for that.
(2023-09-13 19:41)Yasso7up Wrote: [ -> ]I was expecting him to make a bad move infront as i didnt trust him anymore but i misjudged the moment as i was ready to counter attack. It was a dirty move from me and i assume it was my bad and i apologize for that.

That can't be true, as Biomeri isn't the subject of this report and it was him you rammed.
(2023-09-13 19:43)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-09-13 19:41)Yasso7up Wrote: [ -> ]I was expecting him to make a bad move infront as i didnt trust him anymore but i misjudged the moment as i was ready to counter attack. It was a dirty move from me and i assume it was my bad and i apologize for that.

That can't be true, as Biomeri isn't the subject of this report and it was him you rammed.

I can't see biomeri from the clip, but i can surely go check the replay.
(2023-09-13 19:51)Yasso7up Wrote: [ -> ]

I apologize. I got the clips mixed up - That's on me. However, I looked at the chase in its entirety and I fail to see where eVor is being overly aggressive. Could you point to where, please?
(2023-09-13 19:52)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-09-13 19:51)Yasso7up Wrote: [ -> ]

I apologize. I got the clips mixed up - That's on me. However, I looked at the chase in its entirety and I fail to see where eVor is being overly aggressive. Could you point to where, please?
he was desperately ramming me on every opportunity he had as you can see on the youtube link i sent on the first post. many times he failed, but on the last try he rammed me and stopped me successfully. They are chasing the money, not the car, you can litterally see it from his driving behaviour.
To me, it looks like you slow down much further than what eVor anticipates and this in turn causes him to rear end you.

Due to the aforementioned, as well as what I stated in my previous post, I see no need to take action.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's