[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - Mipu02 (Report Archived by Cam)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:FGYSG

Their LFS Username(s):MiPu02
Their In-game Nickname(s):MiPu02
Date of Incident: 2023/09/10
File and time: https://mega.nz/file/lRc3FIZI#Llw8LezpO6...Q5u9TLX12s at 14:52

Incident Information: Deliberately blocking my path while I'm being very predictable attempting an overtake. Didnt say anything afterwards.

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Based on what actually happened, I think it would be unfair to jump to the conclusion that this was intentional (albeit arguably reckless). I've seen this happen countless times (even with some of the most experienced players) where someone has just forgotten to check their mirrors/map when doing a turn in the road.

I appreciate that you tried to speak to this user who did not apologise, but you were a little quick to jump to the forums for a report. A simple check on TC World would have revealed to you that this is a new user with 20 minutes playing time (rounded) and therefore a little more patience perhaps could have helped this situation.

I can also confirm this user has never sent a message during this playing time nor had any previous action taken against them (as reasonably expected given this user has only 20 minutes playing time).

In consideration of the nature of the incident and wider circumstances surrounding this user, I do not feel it is necessary for any action to be taken. However, I can appreciate your frustrations and so I will ensure there is at least a note put on this user's URS for the attention of other admins to consider this report in the event this user returns to our servers and continues to be silent in such situations.

Let's not scare away new players after 20 minutes.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's