[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Possibiltiies for better sorting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, this is going to be one of my first suggestions, but I was was wondering if there is a possibility to make the sorting system a bit better.

Right now you are stuck to just buying all the cars in the dealership and must know which cars you have and which you don't have.
With the list constantly expanding it's hard to keep track of which cars you already have and which you don't. Instead of just being able to click a simple button that says "Sort by owned cars" or the option to "Remove owned cars".

That way it's easier to browse cars without having to search through currently 25 pages of cars that you are unsure which you own other than to check your world status and your cars.

If it's possible that'd be great.
+1

I thought "sort by owned" before and i think it could be a great idea. Not only for knowing what you have, but also for the sake of being able to quickly request something you own that isn't currently available.
This is a pretty good idea. I always found lost when searching the insim car dealer so that would help. I'm aware TCWorld has a pretty good sorting option to find the cars I want to buy but your idea would help even more.

It currently looks like this:

[Image: kowsmov.png]

Could even have a menu which appears before this list, which puts them into categories like bike, truck, etc.. so rather than viewing 200 vehicles, you can narrow down to the 20 trucks for example.
I can implement that, no problem, but I don't think it will help that much. I mean you still have no clue what car is that, it's just a name with a price.

The TC World page is a lot better finding something to buy, especially as the dealing list will keep growing.
Reference URL's